PDA

View Full Version : Lara's London Home Released!!!!

JohnnyZ
19th Jul 2002, 13:57
lara's london home has been completed and tested and is now availiable to download!!! download from the link below or from my wonderfull sig made by DriberballZ, everyone who has helped me in the making of this level is mentioned in the readme :) oh and make sure you read the read me before u play. i have posted some pics as well in case not everyone has seen them.

http://driber.net/extras/os/LLH.zip

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/johnlincoln18165/myhomepage/lh8.jpg

http://hometown.aol.co.uk/johnlincoln18165/myhomepage/lh2.jpg

LeeO
19th Jul 2002, 14:29
Cool! Downloading now!

Chronicles5
19th Jul 2002, 15:57
AWESOME!!! downloading now, im sure it'll be worth it! :D

EDIT: And btw, any other Lara's home levels in mind? Maybe Spain, that would be cool! Just a thought :D

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
19th Jul 2002, 16:17
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
finaly, im down loading it now, i cant wate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D :D ;) ;) ;) :o

Chronicles5
19th Jul 2002, 17:28
yay! just played, its awesome!! I found 2 secrets and 3 artifacts so far! :)

disco-fever
19th Jul 2002, 17:30
Neat! Downloading Now!

Raider of tombs
19th Jul 2002, 18:30
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes i'm downloading it finaly yes!!!!!!!!

Driber
19th Jul 2002, 23:24
great level John, but you already knew that ;)

here are 2 of my latest screenies:

http://driber.net/homepage/tr/images/TR_Text_08.jpg

http://driber.net/homepage/tr/images/TR_Text_09.jpg

JohnnyZ
19th Jul 2002, 23:33
ROTFLMAO!!!well that sure made me laugh, oh gawd, so funny :D

Chronicles5
20th Jul 2002, 01:28
ROTFL!!!! :D:D:D:p nice pics Driber!!! :D

David 070
20th Jul 2002, 03:51
finally!!!!

LarzBritsh
20th Jul 2002, 04:48
very nice, Drib :p

Raider of tombs
20th Jul 2002, 11:19
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I absolutly love them finaly (he he) SOMEHTING to laugh at he he. ROTFL he he

Thanx Drib (he he oh my gawd i can't stop laughing he he ha ha)...............cough...............................................................................anyhoo i can't seem to play jonnyZ's level as there is no slot called Lara's London Home?????? is there somthing i need to do???????? But the thing i don't understand is when i convert it, it converts fine? :confused: LOL :cool:

DjZ
20th Jul 2002, 12:13
this may seem at bit basic lol but did u replace the script files with the ones john but in the zip file?

Dj

RaidRs Revenge
20th Jul 2002, 13:17
it keeps crashing back to the desktop in some areas.

Chronicles5
20th Jul 2002, 14:35
you didnt read the readme, did you??? ALWAYS READ THE README!!! :D

V_Croft
20th Jul 2002, 14:39
@Raider of tombs: that happened to me, too, because I forgot to replace the English file. Are you sure you've replaced Script+english?

Oh, driber, ha ha ha ha! LMAO!!! http://www.videogame.it/emoticons/images1/010.gif

This is a really cool level! :D

Raider of tombs
20th Jul 2002, 14:51
i'm sure i replaced them if i didn't please tell me how to do so!!!!!!:D

ha ha ha i still can't stop laughing

LeeO
20th Jul 2002, 16:42
Cool level! It's massive! Don't worry about the "competition" of my house levels, like you said before. Yours is much better! Perhaps I should stop now? lol

JohnnyZ
20th Jul 2002, 19:09
it sometimes crashes becuase of the enemies, if u dont kill one and another one is also trigged then the game will crash, make sure you kill the enemies as soon as you see them

to replace the script files u need to take the script and english dat files from my zip and replace them with the ones in the trle folder, when u have done that u can play the level under the slot "lara's london home"

and everyone READ THE README! lol all bugs and instructions and hints are in there :)

Raider of tombs
20th Jul 2002, 19:27
But i still don't know how to replace them please give me simple instuctions as i don't fully under stand the le?????:confused: :rolleyes: :D :cool: :)

JohnnyZ
20th Jul 2002, 19:38
in your core design- trle folder there is two files called "script.dat" and "english.dat" replace these files with the files "script. dat and "english.dat" in the lara's london home zip file by dragging these files into the folder and click on yes both times to replace, then load up the game and play the level under the slot "lara's london home" :)

JohnnyZ
20th Jul 2002, 22:28
Raider of the tombs - i am receiving your private messages but i c'ant read them, also when i try to send you one i get a messge saying that your pm mail is full, i c'ant find an email adress for u either, so dont think i'm ignoring you, i want to try and help u get this level up and running :)

Chronicles5
20th Jul 2002, 23:55
JohnnyZ, you did a great job on this level! As always, your pool has a fantastic diving board :D Any ideas in store for more levels?

LarzBritsh
21st Jul 2002, 00:42
Ouh, i've got ideas!!

- Lara's Haunted Home
- Lara's New York Home
- Lara's dilapidated Home
- Lara's Cambodian Home

:p

Raider of tombs
21st Jul 2002, 10:49
I will try and delete some 'o' my mesages!!!!

V_Croft
21st Jul 2002, 14:04
I just finished the level having all three secrets :D It was really cool! But the end was kind of harsh with all that rocks and that timed puzzle... Grrrr... It almost drove me mad-lol!
But anyway, congrats john! :D

JohnnyZ
21st Jul 2002, 17:29
Originally posted by LeeO
Cool level! It's massive! Don't worry about the "competition" of my house levels, like you said before. Yours is much better! Perhaps I should stop now? lol

if everyone thought like that there wouldnt be many levels, lol i think the same when i see levels from piega and such, but we can only do our best and practise, keep working and you'll get better :)

oh and i'm glad you liked the level V croft :)

JohnnyZ
21st Jul 2002, 20:58
Originally posted by LarzBritsh
Ouh, i've got ideas!!

- Lara's Haunted Home
- Lara's New York Home
- Lara's Cambodian Home

LOL maybe! u never know, beach house is next though ) set in Austaila :D

JohnnyZ
22nd Jul 2002, 22:05
Originally posted by Chronicles5
JohnnyZ, you did a great job on this level! As always, your pool has a fantastic diving board :D Any ideas in store for more levels?

Yes i will probably make a final home level, it will be called "lara's beach house" and it will be set in austrialia on a a beach with the sea like meters away and stuff, i'm not going be starting on it till late this year though :)

Josi
24th Jul 2002, 09:59
it is a great level :D but could someone please tell me how to get rid of that very anoying spirit? :rolleyes:

Driber
24th Jul 2002, 10:51
the ghost got off my case when I went outside

JohnnyZ
24th Jul 2002, 11:12
Originally posted by Josi
it is a great level :D but could someone please tell me how to get rid of that very anoying spirit? :rolleyes:

go into the main hall (1st floor) and u will see 2 sets of staris leading down on the right and on the left, go down the ones to the left and into a room with a little sculpture which will kill the ghost :)

Josi
24th Jul 2002, 15:57
well, this spirit did not mind the cold :D
thanks John, I found it ;)

JohnnyZ
25th Jul 2002, 18:27
no problem :)

TenChen
25th Jul 2002, 20:41
Originally posted by LarzBritsh
Ouh, i've got ideas!!

Lara out of Cash and on the Dole LOL

JohnnyZ
28th Jul 2002, 23:27
what does dilapidated mean? lol :o :o

TenChen
28th Jul 2002, 23:38
It means broken and run down , Imagine holes in the ceiling and water pipes burst all over the kitchen and rats everywhere LOL

JohnnyZ
30th Jul 2002, 11:47
oh ok lol :D