PDA

View Full Version : Train! Please Read!!!

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
19th Jul 2002, 03:37
Hi
ok dose any 1 have a train pjr laying around
or could some body make me a pjr of a train with textures and the wad?
this would really help me out!:o :D
thanks danny(a fellow tomb raider)

Chronicles5
19th Jul 2002, 04:39
well, i, intereseted in how the train level worked, made a prj of it, and it is nothing much to see, and i still dont know how it works, but i can send you it anyway, that and the wad and stuf. whats your email (might not be able to send the wad thru email bcuz of yahoo) i can send ou the prj. :)

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
19th Jul 2002, 04:44
thank you soooooooooo much
all i need is the pjr and the textures
my email is danny_trprfe2@hotmail.com

disco-fever
19th Jul 2002, 18:03
Its very simple how the train is made! you just need the train wad and prj and put TRAIN = ENABLED in the script

Chronicles5
19th Jul 2002, 19:24
that easy? wow! check your mail, danny! :D

lara_croft_AOD(danny.k)
19th Jul 2002, 20:02
now check yours:D

traider28
19th Jul 2002, 20:26
Hey, Chronicles5 or lara_croft_AOD could one of you guys send me the prj also.It would help me also,when you have time.Thanks so much. trbryce@yahoo.com:)

iqi86
20th Jul 2002, 13:51
PLEASEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can someone of you kindly send me the necessary file for the train level... I haven't got my hands on TR 4 PC version and it is very hard to find at my place.....

Please..........

[Edit] Duh...forgot to leave my e mail adress..ok.........here it is.....sahmura_fiki@yahoo.com

DNF RAIDER
21st Jul 2002, 03:14
hello guys i have been dreaming to have the train project for years now i would like to have a chance to have and to see the prj i got the wad and the texture file all i need is the project file please, could someone send it to this adress please
thanks

dnf@dr.cgocable.ca