PDA

View Full Version : Seeya guys...

Chilled Unit
18th Jul 2002, 22:31
Well;

Time moves on and it's time for my next adventure. My thesis is done and I'm off to a big international conference in Korea.. there's a good chance I'm gonna be staying out there too as I've been chatting with some industrial people and it seems a couple of companies are scouting for people at the moment looking to set up in my field over there.

The MAS3 site and the banners I host will live on; that's been taken care of for the forseeable future.

Have fun y'all hear :) ?

Take it easy; John

Dell
18th Jul 2002, 23:46
Well, Chilled unit, you played that one close to the vest, didn't you? I sure didn't see that coming!

To say we all will miss you is sorta a cliche, but we surely will. And maybe it's selfish, but I hope you do come back...but then again if you come up with a tremendous opportunity in your field, well, I have to say "Go for it!"

*Looks at her banner. Boo hoo! Who will make my next one?"*

Crass and selfish person, I know. Lots of luck, all the best, and take care flying. Safe landings.

Goku Noble Warrior
19th Jul 2002, 00:50
You've been around along time, sorry to see you go. But you've got to do whats best for your future, I hope you have a good trip and wish you the best of luck, God bless, I'm sure you'll come around and visit every so often as time allows. Possibly moving to Korea is a big step, but I'm sure this board as well as your family is behind you all the way. see ya round ~ Goku Noble

Moggraider
19th Jul 2002, 01:28
Oh, he'll be back.

Dell
19th Jul 2002, 10:02
Hope so!

vakusuma
19th Jul 2002, 22:50
He will.

Dell
21st Jul 2002, 08:36
For all you nice people!

I got an email this morning at 8am that Chilled Unit (John) has made the trip just fine and landed in Seoul, North Korea without incident. He says the trip was very long, tiring, and it is very hot and crowded there.

Actually, he sounded miserable and I can imagine the culture and climate shock for a British guy who currently lives in Northern Ireland...shamrock land where it is cool, cloudy and not crowded at all.