PDA

View Full Version : A question to the ghosts out there

RiCh
18th Jul 2002, 22:11
I’m currently playing through all (if I can) the FMs for T1. Just ghosted ‘The Restored Cathedral’ an enjoyable level, and I'm now looking forward to the update. I was just wondering if there’s a simple list of all the FM’s that can and can’t be ghosted? When I have the time I like to try the ghost, but having a simple list would ultimately save me a great deal of time. I could then choose my choice of play accordingly before attempting a level.

If no one has such a list, I could type out the list of T1 levels I have and anyone who’s ghosted them could post back the ones, which they have been successful with.

Thanks

Gumdrop
18th Jul 2002, 22:55
An A-Z of FM's is a very good idea for a permanent archived topic. I would suggest starting at KoMaG's & Cheap DL's, then seeing who can fill in the blanks.

I haven't http://bluntedtaffer.50megs.com/images/ghost.gifed many T1 levels, but I remember getting a kick out of Gathering at the Bar. And as this was the first FM anyway, that would be a good place to start.

Have fun...And don't forget to report. ;)

clayman
18th Jul 2002, 23:34
This has been asked before, but we haven't managed a complete list of Ghostable FMs yet. You need to look in the archives and in the current threads under Ghost/Perfect Thief FMs and see what you get and draw your own conclusions. Some results are inconclusive. Or email Vanguard, he's Ghosted about 80% of everything out there, and he'll tell you.

Someone needs to put together a complete list...maybe I'll start a thread......Komag ?, can you give us a complete lsit of all FMs to date, then I can add a Ghost/Perfect Thief column.....:)

I would be interested in seeing this as well, there are at lest 10% of the FMs I've not been able to complete on the first try, so if they have been Ghosted, I'd like to see how. :)

RiCh
18th Jul 2002, 23:41
Well if you like I’ll type out a list of all the T1 FMs I have and then cross check them with ghosting results and post it here sometime later today (I’m off 2 bed now though) so I’ll do it when I wake up (no work tomorrow :) ) And I can update when people post results to the ghosting threads. Has anyone posted a ghosting thread of ‘The Restored Cathedral’? I couldn’t find one, so I’ll post a ghosting thread about that if it’s not there.

clayman
18th Jul 2002, 23:43
BTW, This question of Rich's really needs to be answered. I've been playing my way through all the T1 and T2 FMs, and I see a lot of missions that have clearly had sections designed to offer the opportunity to be Ghosted, whether the author actually knew about Ghosting or not. "Careless Hand", the one I'm currently fiddling with for example, has some sections that beg to be Ghosted, leaving just enough time for a mid-level taffer to sneak in and get the goods and get out before the next patrol strolls by.

I think a lot of missions beg to be Ghosted. Vanguard has done most of them. I think he has a list, squirelled secretly away from us all, of all his(and maybe other) accomplishments. If he would just clue us in, then all would be well. :)

RiCh
18th Jul 2002, 23:53
A complete list of all T1 fms? well it's a start :)

Apache's Mission Pack contains :
Ramirez's Revenge,
Stowaway,
Hunt for Montrose
and The Keep
Assassin at Sir Ganrish House, The
Assassination, The
Autumn in Lampfire Hills
Awaken!
Awakening, The
Bloodstone Prison
BurgoMaster, The
Calendra's Cistern
Careless Hand, The
Circle of Strain
Circle of Strain 2
Circle of Strain 3 (v1.02)
Cult of the Resurrection
Curse of the Ancients
Dark Lord (Dromed only)
Dark Walker
Death of Garrett, The
Deceptive Scepter, The
Dock Land (v1.1)
Docks, All Aboard! (v1.2)
Down We Go! (Dromed only)
Drop, The (demo mission)
Ducal/Hammer Asylum
Enterprise, The
Escape: The Bear Pits
Events in Highrock
Fall of a Chook
Fiend, The
Final Crusade I (briefing)
Final Crusade I, The
Fishmonger
Friends in Shadow
Garrett's Revenge
Gathering at the Bar (v1.1)
Gauntlet, The
Geller's Pride
Gem, The
Great Tree
Guardhouse 1 (Dromed only)
Guardhouse 2
Hammerhead: Return to the Docs
Hunt for Montrose
Hush.... Hush, Sweet Harlot (fixed version)
Immoral Immortal, The
Information (v1.1)
Inheritance
Journey mission packcontains:
Escape from Guilesatpeak
and Tottocomb's Tomb
Keep, The
Killing Time, The (demo ver 3, Japanese)
Koobze
Lady Whitman's Disease
LaFrenier, Real Criminal Boss
Library, The
Living City, The
Lord Binclair
Lord Edmund Entertains!
Lorgan's Web
Mages Area, The (v1.1)
Mansion of Chaos (v1.01)
Monastery of St. Fera, The
Mystery Man, The