PDA

View Full Version : New Level with screenshots and info.

snickrep2002
18th Jul 2002, 20:47
For those of you that remember me making a resident evil type level, well... I am not making it anymore. I wanted to make a tomb level. This new level does not have a name yet and is not nearly finished. I still need to add more objects,enimies,doors,traps,ect. I have made some cool trap rooms. They will surprise you when you enter the room. What I mean is once you trigger the trap and the shock music comes on, it will surprise you. I am also waiting for sage of time to release the tomb raider 1 lara. I want to use that lara since the level takes place in egypt 1996. There will also be some familer faces you have seen in tr1. Well I will post more info and screens soon.

http://members.aol.com/snickrep2002/myhomepage/pack.jpg

Chris-Craig Michaels
18th Jul 2002, 22:35
Cool!
Actually, the TR1 Lara has been released before, along with TR1 weapons and sounds. Ask for the WAD made by Jonathan a while ago. He made one with TR1 Lara's house suit too.

snickrep2002
18th Jul 2002, 22:42
ok thanks! :)

Chronicles5
18th Jul 2002, 23:41
looks good! ;)

LarzBritsh
19th Jul 2002, 01:49
so it started with Resident Evil and then veered off to something completely different? I've never seen anything like this.

Chronicles5
19th Jul 2002, 01:50
well, you know how many changes I make, maybe snickrep just wanted to do something different all of a sudden. ;)

LarzBritsh
19th Jul 2002, 01:56
Yes, Chronicles5, but your changes are drasticly different as this.

snickrep2002
19th Jul 2002, 02:02
well I am just so sorry LarzBritsh. I guess I did not want to make a resident evil type level because I wanted to make a tomb raider type level. Does that not make sense to you, it makes perfect sense to me. Sorry if you have never seen anything like this, I don't know why it matters.

Oh and by the way, I have never seen anything like this,who would say so it started with Resident Evil and then veered off to something completely different? I've never seen anything like this.

LarzBritsh
19th Jul 2002, 02:19
I didn't mean to be rude. I can understand how you want to make a more TR type level.

But the reason i was excited by RE was that it was a very original idea, and i guess you have your reasons to change the level.

snickrep2002
19th Jul 2002, 06:01
Well I have some good news, I am going to make a resident evil type level because I still have the level. I thought I deleted it. The only thing is that I do not have the wads or textures for it anymore. So I am thinking of making the it a sewer level infested with zombies. I just need some kind of wad with good sewer type objects though.

moose562
19th Jul 2002, 21:33
familiar faces? cant wait!

<sits in corner and prays for na.....>

;)