PDA

View Full Version : Do you want a laugh?

Thorin Oakenshield
18th Jul 2002, 18:10
Check out this guy:D
He's making an fm series to rival cosas:p :D
http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=53473

yubetcha
18th Jul 2002, 18:39
LOL! That thread's a riot! I especially like the "Pass it (peyote tea) around. If you can hallucinate about creating such a campaign in that time frame, then I want to hallucinate about playing it." :D
And to be done Sept. 15th, no less. Yeah, right...unless he's secretly been working on it for years already.

ChristineS
18th Jul 2002, 18:43
LoL :D ...I must have missed this thread while I'm trying to find my Dromed error.....
I'm asking me, how big this first level is...... one room? Or I'm realy too slow :eek: :D

ChristineS
18th Jul 2002, 18:46
Originally posted by yubetcha
And to be done Sept. 15th, no less. Yeah, right...unless he's secretly been working on it for years already.

Oh no, I don't think so. Looking at his post at the Editior's guild, he should read the tutorial first.....:D

yubetcha
18th Jul 2002, 18:48
LOL! I missed that post. He didn't read the tutorial yet?

yubetcha
18th Jul 2002, 18:50
And BTW, ChristineS, I like your FMs a lot.

ChristineS
18th Jul 2002, 18:55
Thank you, yubetcha, I'm glad that you like it :) And I'm sooo slow, taking more than 3 hours for it...;):D

Here is the link to The Editor's Guild (http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53553) :p

yubetcha
18th Jul 2002, 18:57
LOL! Yeah, that's it, you're just too slow. :D :D. And my sister runs the Boston marathon in 5 minutes.
Ya know, when I was reading over there, I was thinking the same thing about one room.

yubetcha
18th Jul 2002, 19:02
Thanks, Christine for the link. I especially liked the post about 3 seconds :D
And this guy whips out FMs with no problem? LOL!

RiCh
18th Jul 2002, 19:17
Wow, this guy knocks out FMs for fun, I have 3 unfinished FMs, maybe he could finish them of for me some lunch time ;) Can’t wait for September 15th now! I hope he’s figured out how Garrett pulls out his weapon be then :eek:

yubetcha
18th Jul 2002, 19:29
LOL!

GMan
18th Jul 2002, 21:06
Hmmm, methinks I smell ApaDewche around here someplace. :D

Thorin Oakenshield
18th Jul 2002, 22:03
Originally posted by GMan
Hmmm, methinks I smell ApaDewche around here someplace. :D

That same thought was running around in the back of my mind, but I'm glad you said it:D I wouldn't want to offend him just incase it isn't:o

theBlackman
19th Jul 2002, 01:48
Originally posted by yubetcha
LOL! I missed that post. He didn't read the tutorial yet?

Though I have little experience I feel that I will learn it all along the way. I have just finished the tutorial that came along with DromED and I feel ready to tackle this immense project. It will be revolutionary and most likely change how you view thief until Thief 3 comes out.

He says he" finished the tutorial that came with along with the DromED"

:p

Zaccheus
19th Jul 2002, 12:37
Ha ha - this is what DromED is really like:
Designer vs Player (http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53533)

ChristineS
19th Jul 2002, 13:03
Originally posted by Zaccheus
Ha ha - this is what DromED is really like:
Designer vs Player (http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53533)

Oh, I love this thread, because everything is soooo true. :D

Lytha
19th Jul 2002, 18:20
Ohhh yes. Like running through Christine's missions and counting the sides of the cylinders that you used for the upper parts of the windows. ;)

... I think I stick to my plain and simple windows though... there will be a lot of brushes already anyway. :)

GMan
19th Jul 2002, 18:44
Hiya Lytha. Nice to see you here. I can't wait for the Sept release date. 13 missions was it? More like April 1st release date, I think.

Northren
19th Jul 2002, 20:03
T2X has 13 missions.... Could it be?

stikboy
19th Jul 2002, 22:24
Hiya Lytha. Nice to see you here. I can't wait for the Sept release date. 13 missions was it? More like April 1st release date, I think.

Yeah, 2006 :p:D

Hmmm, methinks I smell ApaDewche around here someplace.

originally posted by Northren
T2X has 13 missions.... Could it be?

I was wondering the same - T2X or Cosas - Someone is playing around somewhere :D

Northren
19th Jul 2002, 23:56
BrokenArts is an artist on T2X maybe she knows. Yoo Hoo, BA! :)

THEthief
21st Jul 2002, 03:23
If there's someone pulling our leg here, well, ok, it's funny...:) BUT...if this is CoSaS or T2X...I'm going to be THRILLED!! :):):):) Here's hoping!!!!!!!!!!

BrokenArts
21st Jul 2002, 04:54
Yooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooo.....somebody rang.......*bbbbbbring*............*bbbbbbbbbbbbring*..................................someone mentioned T2X......????
Yeah....it's around somewhere. I dunno..............what is it again??????
Yeah late this fall....................maybe............don;t quote me..yeah right......