PDA

View Full Version : Help In Shopping Mall

Judyw615
18th Jul 2002, 17:15
Okay, what glass doors is Amber suppose to shoot? She did the revolving ones & went in, but there was nowhere to go. Did I miss something along the way or what?

MAGGIE
18th Jul 2002, 20:15
Hi Judy, welcome to the forum.:)

Ok..once you enter through the broken part of the revolving door...go through to the end of the corridor...

You will see an almost invisible white button that controls the gate.

Welcome to the Shopping Mall!!:D

Hope this helps you..if not just come back and give a yell. :)

Judyw615
18th Jul 2002, 23:39
Thanks alot. And I love this forum. Been alot of help. I'm playing the PS2 version. Lots of fun and challenge.

mrdefender
19th Jul 2002, 04:46
is the ps2 the same as pc version?

i hated the shopping level.. not as much as I hated the construction site... that was a pure evil level..

Judyw615
19th Jul 2002, 18:56
Not sure if PS2 is the same as pc, never played the pc version. shopping mall was bad, but in the Dead Head HQ right now & it's pretty wicked too so far. But still having fun with it.

mrdefender
19th Jul 2002, 19:44
how did the first level start off ? did it say to take the elevator to the right and it was really to the left?

Judyw615
19th Jul 2002, 22:05
yes, it did. took some looking around to find it. now I'm trying the hole for skycam to fly into near clear-glass doors in the turret room on Dead Head HQ level. don't like the way skycam manuvers though. kinda hard to control with the toggle switch. it might be earsier on pc, don't know.

how long did it take you to finish the game?

MAGGIE
19th Jul 2002, 22:43
Hi Judy, my answer to your question, would have to be..many, many hours some enjoyable and some very frustrating! :D

Wait until you reach the 'Zoo level'..oh boy..I hope you don't run around in so many circles as I did on that level, That was the height of frustration.:eek:

Needless to say, the Zoo was my least favorite level. :)

mrdefender
20th Jul 2002, 03:49
id estimate 4-6 levels of pure torture... I think the zoo is the last one the team gets split up.