PDA

View Full Version : can't change camera angle!!

xeinax
18th Jul 2002, 10:51
could you please help me with the camera angle? I can't change it!!!!!

Mike_B
18th Jul 2002, 11:16
alt + arrows

xeinax
18th Jul 2002, 11:22
:D

Mack the Knife
18th Jul 2002, 14:58
if you're inside, alt+arrows spins the room but if you're outside why leave the mouse to use the arrows? alt+LMB and alt+RMB rotates the map.

iakovos
18th Jul 2002, 15:24
Both uses (mouse or arrows) work perfectly when you are outside.

Iakovos:)

Mack the Knife
18th Jul 2002, 15:57
correctamundo, but my point was that you don't have to take your hand off the mouse to rotate the map when outdoors. @m didn't provide him with both methods and the mouse method is easier. but for you ick, you often take your hand off the mouse reaching for that shot glass of ouzo! :D

1shot1kill
18th Jul 2002, 18:45
Well using your arrows may be better because you might just press the mousebutton before you press alt if you dont pay attention or if your keyboard screws up and doesnt register the alt then you won't have to reload your game if it accidently makes you do something that alerts the enemy. :)

Mack the Knife
18th Jul 2002, 19:37
if you dont pay attention
then you're not a true fan of the game

1shot1kill
18th Jul 2002, 23:15
Well imagine that you are in the middle of a few moves you need to do to take out several enemies at the same time and it requires you to change your camera angle, if you need to do it so quick it might happen.

Mack the Knife
19th Jul 2002, 01:02
and i completely agree. it happens to all the lousy players...

ragsy
19th Jul 2002, 01:03
ehm, you know you can split the screen in preparation for any move, that might require changing screen direction..

:D :D :D

I always wanted to "ehm" you 1shot ;)

Mack the Knife
19th Jul 2002, 01:45
I always wanted to "ehm"
i don't want to start anything but i'll bet you 6 russian machine guns that the reason you do is that some people here use it far too often acting like they know everything thus pissing off the rest of us...am i close ragsy? so those pretentious ones on the forum who think they have all the answers, you don't and the rest of us know it.

* after the applause subsides, the announcer tells the crowd that mack has left the building *

ragsy
19th Jul 2002, 02:59
Originally posted by Mack the Knife

...am i close ragsy?

got it in one Mack :D

1shot1kill
19th Jul 2002, 03:37
Originally posted by ragsy
ehm, you know you can split the screen in preparation for any move, that might require changing screen direction..

Yes, but this wont work when you got several different places + large distances, also, it might take more time to change to another selection screen than to change the camera angle

Saadak
19th Jul 2002, 20:36
ehm... can you say "sad?" ;) :D