PDA

View Full Version : For those of you who don't believe in aliens...

mrdefender
18th Jul 2002, 02:22
rats. no alien icon.. oh well..

There are gizilions of galaxies in the universe, and in those galaxies there are gizilions of star clusters (sub-galaxies) gizilions of solar systems (like ours).

Isnt it a bit eh.. <no offense> "egotistic" to think that in all those galaxies/clusters/planets, only one of em has intelligent life on it?

I have proof!

The proof that intelligent life exists, is that they haven't contacted us yet.

(can't remember who said that, its a quote I saw on a sci-fi tv station).

MAGGIE
19th Jul 2002, 23:04
LOL, Mrdefender, I believe you, who in thier right minds would actually want to come down here on this planet(earth).

There are probably loads of little alien beings rushing around up there..I know there are anyway..cos I watched Star Trek! :D

Beam me up Scotty!!:rolleyes:

mrdefender
20th Jul 2002, 03:45
Well.. The moon does look like a face and there's a face on mars.. :)

Ofcourse, the government says its a weather balloon...

Thats what puzzles me.. People saw/think they saw ufos and the government says its just weather balloons??? you'd think they'd be able to come up with a more plausable awnser...

(granted, it worked for the past century or so..)

ICEBreaker
22nd Jul 2002, 22:02
The human mind is good at making associations whether any exists or not. It isn't hard to find something which looks like a face in nature. This is why scientists always use pattern recognition programs because they can't trust their own judgement. By the way there is no "face" on the moon.

Traditionally in the past, weather balloons were frequently identified as something else. The military has no responsibility to inform the public of the identification of every object in the skies above the earth. In order to say something other than "no comment", they just use the generic weather balloon comment. They don't care what the public thinks, and so there is no need to give a plausible statement.

mrdefender
25th Jul 2002, 23:59
dunno.. I wouldnt mind knowing they're aliens on earth..

it would explain some things..