PDA

View Full Version : Fansite Kit, Legal

StarMapper
17th Jul 2002, 19:06
I'm about to create a website to put my mission/s on (I'm finished the code and are debugging at moment). I have downloaded the Fansite Kit and planning to use it. They have a nice logo I planed to use. The logo is in 640*480 and is little to big for me. The legal readme tells me that I may not
"You may not modify, cre...."
Am I allowed to shrink the pic?

(I can use the size command in the img tag but I want a smaller (bytesize) pic.)

SkrasherSmasher
17th Jul 2002, 19:34
I wouldn't see why not. Just as long as you dont make it extremly too small to see, or actually change it, (writing sucks after it would be one such example.)

AlphaOmega
17th Jul 2002, 20:14
SkrasherSmasher is correct. Such minor modifications are excusable. Be sure to send your URL to The StarTopia Post when you finish!

Memau_on_Steroids
22nd Jul 2002, 20:01
So, Alpha useing his mod-influence to support his site, eh?

<Scurries off to become a mod>

<Scurries back after failed attempt>

Man, my back is sore from all that scurrieing! Scurriing? Scurreing? Whatever.:D

StarMapper
22nd Jul 2002, 22:05
I've been finished since Friday with the webside and the mission. I haven't found any host jet. I already have an account on yahoo, but the new password have been sent to an email I cant check, and yahoo's account service is all automatic so you don't get any help there. I have tried to get a webpage at my internet provider, but hey. It took me over a half an hour just to find where to log in, just to find that my login didn't work. No replay on the mail from them. Telia (my ISP) sucks!!! With luck I will soon have my webpage open.