PDA

View Full Version : can u get into lara's gold stash in tr 2??

Tombraidachick
17th Jul 2002, 17:22
can u??

Chronicles5
17th Jul 2002, 17:27
sure can! go to the maze next to the house, and go in, take a left every time you can, otherwise go right, you will reach a trapdoor, go down, follow the hall to find a switch near some statues, push it and run back to where the door is (near the gym entrance) as fast as you can, and the treasures etc. are down there ;)

Chronicles5
17th Jul 2002, 17:28
oh and one other thing, this should be in the legacy forum, i thought i was there when i read this ;)

Tombraidachick
17th Jul 2002, 18:01
Originally posted by Chronicles5
sure can! go to the maze next to the house, and go in, take a left every time you can, otherwise go right, you will reach a trapdoor, go down, follow the hall to find a switch near some statues, push it and run back to where the door is (near the gym entrance) as fast as you can, and the treasures etc. are down there ;)

ive done that i want to know if u can get into the stash its self. u know how its blocked off my windows can u get into it??

Chronicles5
17th Jul 2002, 18:02
*Inserts TR2 CD* :D brb ;)

Chronicles5
17th Jul 2002, 18:21
okay now i know what you mean, no i dont think there is a way, because the windows are toggle opactiy, and you cant smash them, even if you got guns. you also cant reach the stuff on the shelf :(