PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite Scenic Level?

Qualopec
17th Jul 2002, 13:48
We all know certain TR games had some really beautiful levels but what is your favourite scenic level of all time?

These are all the scenic levels I can remember...

Shdaow of the Cat levels
Great Wall
Venice levels
Tibet levels
Floating Islands
Cold War
Kingdom
Indian levels
South Pacific levels
Nevada Desert
Antartica
Lost Artifact levels
Angkor Wat
Valley of the Kings levels
Karnak levels
Alexandria levels
Rome levels
Ireland levels

I think mine has to go to both Nevada & South Pacific....
Nevada just looked so realistic and I luved the blue skies and dusty landscape, plus the red skies later on in Area 51.
South Pacific, well, pretty obvious why!! :D

Chronicles5
17th Jul 2002, 14:33
I love all the tr levels but mostly: the great wall, floating islands, lost valley, barkhang monestary, jungle, temple ruins, the river ganges, nevada desert, mudubu gorge, temple of xian, city, thames wharf, antartica, tinnos, meteorite cavern, all of tla, the angkor levels, most of trlr, all of trc 'cept the sub levels. all of those have a great deal of effort put into them :)

TombLady
17th Jul 2002, 15:23
My favourites: the Great Wall, Coastal ruins, highland fling, Old mill, Colosseum(tr1)....

and...Lara's home. :)

Aquarius
17th Jul 2002, 16:12
TR3 is the sum of all scenic beauty in the TR series. It has the best locations, so of course there is going great scenery.

There was one thing though, in TRC, that I thought made for an eerie background. Escape with the Iris; First time I ever played this level was about two or three weeks after 9/11, and looking out the office windows and seeing the Towers.......it kind of gets to you.

Chronicles5
17th Jul 2002, 16:19
yes tr3 was above all the most detailed tr game, next would have to be trc, cuz of gallows tree :p

the_internet_king
17th Jul 2002, 17:33
i like south pasific but i also like the views of london:p

Lil Lara
17th Jul 2002, 18:07
There's a lot of beautiful "scenic" levels... but my favorites have to be the South Pacific Islands(TR3) and Costal Ruins(TRLR).:D

Kristine@LIM
17th Jul 2002, 22:05
willard's castle

Kurtis Trent
17th Jul 2002, 22:11
Coastal Ruins (trlr) its awesome

Johnny
17th Jul 2002, 23:55
Coastal Ruins in TRLR is definitely one of the best "scenic" levels in the series.

Deekman
18th Jul 2002, 02:58
I love the traveling thru the India levels.
Barkhang Monastary is just a dang cool place to be in.
But I can't get enough of the Cistern atmosphere
or my all time fave:
The Train to Alexandria.