PDA

View Full Version : G.i. Joe!!!!!!!!

willow
17th Jul 2002, 09:06
All right I was up a few nights ago and Cartoon Network showed an episode of G.I. Joe at like 4am...
That is just so UNGODLY HARDCORE I just couldn't take it... I was chatting online when I saw it and all I did was rant and rave about it as I was watching..... the only problem is...... I checked and Cartoon Network only plays one episode like every gazillion years........ *cries*...............

I miss you my sweet sweet G.I. Joe.... *weeps* yo joe...

just thought you should know............

Serul
17th Jul 2002, 09:17
Well thanks for letting me know. :D

I think I saw the G.I. Joe movie once.

They should show all the good old cartoons from like ten or more years ago. You know Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, etc. and who could forget the Transformers. ;)

darien_specter
17th Jul 2002, 09:39
Perhaps they should - I missed out on all of that, so I can't really comment... but I can make a related comment:

I've always enjoyed watching old sitcoms on Nick at Nite; stuff my parents grew up on, real classics. Recently, they changed their prime time lineup to include: The Cosby Show; Cheers; and Family Ties. Now, I'm scant months away from 22, and I realized: I remember watching all of these shows in their original run. And suddenly, I began to feel old... :eek:

maybe this isn't true of old cartoons... :p

Umah Bloodomen
17th Jul 2002, 09:59
Originally posted by willow
All right I was up a few nights ago and Cartoon Network showed an episode of G.I. Joe at like 4am...
That is just so UNGODLY HARDCORE I just couldn't take it... I was chatting online when I saw it and all I did was rant and rave about it as I was watching..... the only problem is...... I checked and Cartoon Network only plays one episode like every gazillion years........ *cries*...............

I miss you my sweet sweet G.I. Joe.... *weeps* yo joe...

just thought you should know............

Oh he ranted about it alright...for hours. :p
Now I have to compete with a cartoon character...figures. :rolleyes: No love for Umah I tell you.

blincoln
17th Jul 2002, 10:20
Yeah, I think Willow is going to leave you for Lady Jaye, Umah =).

Umah Bloodomen
17th Jul 2002, 10:23
It's alright. I think I can end up with my own little Kain...or at least a really good impersonator with a lightsaber. :p

blincoln
17th Jul 2002, 11:00
Haha, okay, no complaints here =).

Power reaver
17th Jul 2002, 13:02
Hmmm , I like J I Joe although it gets old after seeing the episode over and over again . Quick Kick is my fav . I used to collect action figures but i stopped and moved onto a deeper hunger........Video games . :D

My fav cartoons on CN are DBZ , Jackie Chan , X men Evolution , and Action League .

Hmmmmm who watches animes around here like Flame of Recca , Shadow Skill , Dual , Your Under Arrest , Ninku , DB/Z/GT etc .