PDA

View Full Version : SQUARE ARE YOU BLIND? THE GAME CRASH EVERYTIMEEEEEE PS4 PRO PATCH 1.06

SYZYGYSE
19th Dec 2016, 07:54
i bought the digital version of ROTB and i can't play from every patch you make..1.06 included...i want a refund..because you are unable to fix thi ****...crash crash crash freezee everytime i have make reinstallion rebuild reset factory..the same freeze randomly..and sometime i have the unplug the ps4 pro because the game blocks him...
its not me...REFUNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD or no more square games...firmware ps4 pro the last.

Vesemir271
21st Dec 2016, 09:23
Same situation with Disc copy of the game, and the problem is only present with ROTTR :/

ElusiveAura
22nd Dec 2016, 03:34
I definitely hope a dev responds to all these crashing reports. I have the game digitally as well and it continuously crashes on me in every graphic mode. Latest ps pro firmware and have 1.06 installed. Tv is Samsung un65ks8000 series.

Same situation with Disc copy of the game, and the problem is only present with ROTTR :/

SYZYGYSE
23rd Dec 2016, 08:23
sony wash his hands..refund is not possible,,square the game freeze my console..in everymode..