PDA

View Full Version : T2: Trail of Blood

meesiam
16th Jul 2002, 07:32
Hey all,
I followed the trail dowmstream all the way to its end when i enter a cave with steps leading up to sort of a platform before a small hole.... however the trail ends there and what do i do? ! Try jumping into the small hole and jumping out as well. Found a slow fall potion there but found no use for it......
I followed the trail backwARDS from where i started but to no avail. No new clues but only guards that i knocked unconscious as well. Managed to throw 1 guard down the river after knocking him unconscious.....:)
So where does the trail leads?!

Puzzled Noodles:mad:

theBlackman
16th Jul 2002, 08:01
The trail ends in the forest. You need to read all the notes you find scattered in the pagan village. You are about one third finished with the mission.

The Steps and "HOLE" are the key. Examine the village very carefully. Then when you find the "KEYS" that unlock the "hole" you can continue the mission.

Good luck, and welcome to the club.

Vanguard
16th Jul 2002, 08:01
Okay, hold on. In another thread, you were asking about why the prior mission was aborting. Now you're in this subsequent mission? Did you figure out what you did wrong in the prior mission? If so, it would be polite to add a post to that other thread telling us taffers to never mind that thread and that you figured it out.

In this subsequent mission, the trail leads to a big stone face on the ground. You have to figure out how to activate it so the portal appears. There are scrolls that tell you how to do this.

meesiam
16th Jul 2002, 08:08
you know why i was asking abt the previous mission? because i was stuck ehen tracing mosley so i use alt-del-shift-end to complete the misssion illegally......know i should not do that but i do not want to be stuck forever.................. really thanks for ur help!
Thanks a lot.........off to tracing the letter and not mosley.....

Tin Star
16th Jul 2002, 09:35
What you will be looking for are two large red gems and not keys that you will need to use in order to move on in the mission.

Tin Star:)

BrokenArts
16th Jul 2002, 14:16
Also, what level are you playing on? Normal, or Expert? It makes a difference where the red rubbies are.

TRoosevelt_26
16th Jul 2002, 14:19
Originally posted by meesiam
Managed to throw 1 guard down the river after knocking him unconscious.....:)

'Tain't expert if he threw the cawpse in the water, dear. :D

theBlackman
16th Jul 2002, 16:45
A "KEY" is any object or clue that solves a problem. The magic jewel, the house "KEY" or the word that Ali Baba used.

So my use of "KEY" is correct but deliberately non-specific. The secret switches are a "key" the combination to a safe, as in Blackmail, Bank etc are all "KEYS". :D :p

Tin Star
17th Jul 2002, 00:38
Could be but the word key to a person new to the game might send them off looking for keys and not gems.

Tin Star:)

Vanguard
17th Jul 2002, 06:38
Naw, we taffers would never intentionally mislead. ;)

So, did you find the stash of 200 flashbombs by the scarecrow? :p

Zaccheus
17th Jul 2002, 11:40
Please, no bow upgrade jokes!
:rolleyes:

meesiam
17th Jul 2002, 14:19
:p are there flashbombs beside the scarecrow? anyway, i complete "courier", "Blood" all thanks to hints given and now at Angelwatch Party..........:eek:

Keeper Collins
17th Jul 2002, 16:23
Did you find two rubys during your walk through the pagan villag?If you did go to the gathering place and put them in the eyes of the big face you see there.It's spoused to represent the Trickssters face.After that his mouth will open up and you need to jump in it.That is a protal that will take you to the new and inporoved Maw of Chaoas were you will meet and old "friend" at the end.