PDA

View Full Version : I need help with the compiling of a WAD!

Chris-Craig Michaels
16th Jul 2002, 03:26
I need a WAD to be compiled to fit a level that I have in mind. First, I need the Streets of Rome WAD, with all the original objects. Then, I need these additions:

Bat Baddie
White Ninja Baddie
Red Ninja Baddie
Skeleton Baddie (Armoured or Plain, dosn't matter)
Crocodile Baddie
Rope
Pole Rope
Wooden Trap Door
Shattering Floor Tiles
Fern from Cleopatra's Palce
Motorcycle

Thank you so much, in advance, for any help that you might be able to give me. I have The Streets of Rome WAD that I downloaded from Sage of Time, but I am not sure weather I can send it to you in the e-mail. The present WAD also has some bugs. If you can get it yourself, and then send it to me with the additions above, I would be very
grateful! Again, thanx!:):)

Collin
16th Jul 2002, 18:01
Why don't you make it yourself? It's not that hard, is it? Just download TRWEST or WADmerger (from this link (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30)) and try it.

The slots are:

Bat Baddie: bat
White Ninja Baddie: baddy1 + meshwap2 (or it is meshwap3, but since you need both...)
Red Ninja Baddie: baddy2 + meshwap3
Skeleton Baddie: skeleton
Rope: rope
Pole Rope: polerope
Wooden Trap Door: trapdoor (don't know which one)
Shattering Floor Tiles: falling_block
Motorcycle: motorbike

You can find all the objects in the standard WADS of the TRLE.

maxx
16th Jul 2002, 18:30
As far as I remember he's on Macintosh (so am I). That's why. Still no handy tool for Mac available.

Chris-Craig Michaels
16th Jul 2002, 19:47
Yes, maxx is right. I am on a MAC, so I don't have access to any tools. Thank you very much for your suggestion, Collin, but unfortunatly I can't do it myself. I just need a big favor from someone in doing this. Anyone? Please:)?

BTW, it is cool that maxx is on a MAC! So are Acceber and Mac Angel. That makes four so far!

Please, anyone willing to compile this WAD:)?

Collin
16th Jul 2002, 22:47
I did not know that. Sorry! :)

It seemed such a weird question...

Chris-Craig Michaels
17th Jul 2002, 05:57
That's OK.;)

Anyone up for this WAD project? Please!:)

Chris-Craig Michaels
17th Jul 2002, 22:54
Just in case you would like to know, I intend to continue with my other project, The Temple of Chiholtopec, which is coming along nicely, but I want to do another project because I just came back from Spain, and was inspired by the Moorish and Roman architecture. That is why I need the WAD:). Anyone?

Chris-Craig Michaels
24th Jul 2002, 23:02
Please? This would help me out a lot:).