PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy the U.S. Thief: The Dark Project w/the pyramid box and documentation?

TRoosevelt_26
16th Jul 2002, 00:16
It would be great to have this, but so far no luck... :(

clayman
16th Jul 2002, 02:16
....from me....times two. But I'm not interested. ;)

Thorin Oakenshield
16th Jul 2002, 17:22
I have Thief Gold in the piramid box.
Collectors Edition
Make it worth my while:D

TRoosevelt_26
16th Jul 2002, 19:39
Sorry...but I have it, too. I want the original T:TDP pyramid box, because I am a Thief junkie. Go figure. :D

theBlackman
16th Jul 2002, 23:08
Originally posted by TRoosevelt_26
Sorry...but I have it, too. I want the original T:TDP pyramid box, because I am a Thief junkie. Go figure. :D

I'll send you the BOX for the cost of the postage and wrapping.

I'll check for extra T1 TDP. There is ver 1.14, 1.33 then Gold 1.37, T2 1.07, T2 1.18.

I may have an extra 1.14 or 1.33.

If I have Extra games we can haggle about trade/cost

TRoosevelt_26
17th Jul 2002, 00:38
Hey, thanks! An extra 1.14 or 1.33 sounds great, if you find one e-mail me and I'll see if we can work something out. :)

PS - Just curious, from the way you spoke of having "extra" ones lying around, it sounds like you're a dealer or something? Or just a super-junkie? :D

clayman
17th Jul 2002, 01:37
theBlackman is the guy on the corner who can get what you want....or what you think you need. ;)

And what's this with tBM's description being in ALL CAPS ? As in "MEMBER" vs. "member" ? Suddenly, I feel inadequate....but I'll get over it. :D ;)

theBlackman
17th Jul 2002, 02:49
Originally posted by clayman
theBlackman is the guy on the corner who can get what you want....or what you think you need. ;)

And what's this with tBM's description being in ALL CAPS ? As in "MEMBER" vs. "member" ? Suddenly, I feel inadequate....but I'll get over it. :D ;)

In the first few days of the transition, in the CP you had a choice of what you wanted to be known as. I accidentally saw it and went for the MEMBER instead of Newbie tag.

I also stole Ricknmel's idea about the old registration and post count see below: :D :D :p