PDA

View Full Version : Patch 1.06 input lag is back...

JayWinter
17th Dec 2016, 12:15
SO the framerate is now much better but the input lag is not only worse its completlly broken like it was in v1.1 can SE PLEASE just fix this issue and not mess anything else up?

YardFowl
17th Dec 2016, 13:13
SO the framerate is now much better but the input lag is not only worse its completlly broken like it was in v1.1 can SE PLEASE just fix this issue and not mess anything else up?

I have installed the update and have seen no input lag.

StormPS3
17th Dec 2016, 19:09
Yes...the input lag is terrible now. Got this game a few weeks ago. I was really enjoying it. Didn't play for like a week and just booted it up again to notice a new download had installed. I immediately noticed the lag when I started playing. I flicked the analog stick and then would see it move the camera later. It's really bad for me and makes aiming very difficult. This sucks cuz I finally have time to put real hours into the game and now I really don't want to until it is fixed...hopefully it's soon cuz I got it from GameFly...

JayWinter
17th Dec 2016, 22:25
Yes...the input lag is terrible now. Got this game a few weeks ago. I was really enjoying it. Didn't play for like a week and just booted it up again to notice a new download had installed. I immediately noticed the lag when I started playing. I flicked the analog stick and then would see it move the camera later. It's really bad for me and makes aiming very difficult. This sucks cuz I finally have time to put real hours into the game and now I really don't want to until it is fixed...hopefully it's soon cuz I got it from GameFly...

Unfortunatly they just took over a month to "fix" the issues with framerate which has now given back the broken aiming/input lag, it seems they just cant stop messing things up, they fix one thing and break somthing else its just utterly stupid.

NightRain'06
18th Dec 2016, 06:35
I have installed the update and have seen no input lag.

As of posting this, I've played a little bit and also do not notice an issue and it seems fine. Or.... maybe my eyes cannot catch it.

I don't know.

~~~

To those who wish to know ~ I do not own a 4K TV and my game setting is at High Frame Rate on a 1080P HDTV, playing on PS4 Pro.

I haven't tried on the PS4 yet, though.

~~~

StormPS3, have you tried increasing the Aim Sensitivity in Options for the camera ?

If you have and are still experiencing issues, I feel bad for you.

JayWinter
18th Dec 2016, 13:38
Issues im having are on ps4 standard, the aiming is for a better term "inaccurate" it seems to go from slow to very fast in a highly inpresie mannor like the aiming is speeding up at random, it also feels like theres a deadzone.