PDA

View Full Version : "Blood Omen 2" Screenshots!

Lady Minerva
15th Jul 2002, 19:20
Click Here! (http://www.geocities.com/lady_minerva_nightshade/Soul_Reaver_2_Galleries/Blood_Omen_2_Images/Blood_Omen_2_Screenshots.html) Easily, Kain's best outfit. He had a few, but a few were also awful. This snappy uniform dims them all by comparison, eh?

KainSyndrome101
15th Jul 2002, 19:27
Yeah, that's the Iron Armor. But, I like Kain's signature armor in BO2, the one in the beginning.

Lady Minerva
15th Jul 2002, 19:38
That's one of the better ones, like that hooded thing from the quest for the seer chapter; still, I like the fact that I can have him in a different outfit when the game starts. Who wants to go out on a series of dangerous missions after sleeping in the same clothes for 200 years! :p

But even that beats that monstrocity he wears in the last few chapters. What's up with that? :o

KainSyndrome101
15th Jul 2002, 20:24
Definitely, that one at the end is pure psycho. It does look pretty cool though.

Lady Minerva
15th Jul 2002, 21:09
Cool? Weird more like it, I thought ...

blincoln
15th Jul 2002, 21:27
I love the last set of armour. It looks like he's trying to get a date with Infested Kerrigan from Starcraft =). If someone made a set of armour like that for me I'd wear it to work.

Azuriel
15th Jul 2002, 22:04
would you be able to carry it? if you can, you STILL won`t fit through the door... and sitting will be hard too.. along with going to the bathroom...

KainSyndrome101
15th Jul 2002, 23:24
Kain could kill somebody with that armor by just walking past them!

Divine Shadow
15th Jul 2002, 23:52
I too love the Iron Armour. Though I'd sell my soul to the Sarafan Lord, to play Blood Omen 2 with the Chaos Armour.

I think, on the whole, I liked the BO1 armour better, for all the fun characteristics they came with.

Still, the final armour from BO2 is pretty cool, with all those silly spikes sticking out all over the place.

Lady Minerva
16th Jul 2002, 08:26
I get the impression that you've played BO1? That is so hard to find. It's a discontinued title that's getting bought up all over the place, when a rare random copy does surface somewhere. Where did you find it, ... if you did?

Lozza Mate
16th Jul 2002, 10:25
hey D.Shadow! long time no see! (this is Raziel23 from nosgoth.net)

D.Shadow is an old school gamer who been around since the beginning with BO1.

If you wanna by BO1 you could always come to australia, you'd be suprised at the amount of 'as new' condition BO1 on sale here.

L_Master562
16th Jul 2002, 14:34
Whoever said Bo1 is hard to find, my local mall with its stockpile of copies that could make anyone cry over the number. I got my copy when the game first came out, and have played it quite often. Fun game. Still, over 10 copies left at the place I bought it with many in the back storage room. Someone bought a few though. I wonder if people are finally getting smart. Dumb enough not to buy a rare game on a turning stand that was stuffed full of 20 copies of Bo1. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If I could, I may buy more and sell them over Ebay. Too bad I'm broke now though. I want to make money though!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I love the iron armor. I would have liked it all black as the Wraith armor though. It would then make a set. The fact they both were found in Avernus and the fact they both have a spectral link made me put them together as a pair. Not my favorite combo, though. Just my favorite Reaver combo. All black Iron Armor. Works for me. It would make sence to have a second code for the Wraith Armor. Too bad it wasn't in Bo2. I now have all the LoK games for both Pc and PsX/2. Now I need to get a WORKING copy of Bo1 for Psx. Now THAT, is hard, to find. I might find a copy at my local Electronic Boutique(sp??) though. They have plenty of copies of all the LoK games floating around. I've seen Bo1 a few times used but in good condition. I'll check next week when I have money.