PDA

View Full Version : err ... err ... err ... err ... err ... I love you!!!!

Godfather
15th Jul 2002, 17:10
If you would meet Lara Croft in person, what would be the very first thing you'd say or ask when walking up to her?

After a long thought and much doubt, I'd probably say:" So, killed any sharks or T-rexes lately?"

Shockwave
15th Jul 2002, 17:41
"AHA! So they really are fake!"

lol

Lil Lara
15th Jul 2002, 17:43
Umm... I would probably be speachless for the first couple minutes. She would then keep on walking...once I figured out what to say... I would catch up with her and say, "Gone on any new expeditions, lately?". Wait, no! That's stupid... oh I don't know; I have no clue on what I would say...

(100 posts, WOO HOO!!!!:D )

Aquarius
15th Jul 2002, 18:36
In a reverse of May West's famous line;

"Are those pistols in your holsters, or are you just happy to see me?"

:D

LarzBritsh
15th Jul 2002, 18:42
"Please don't shoot me!! Im not a monkey in TR3"

DaveJ
15th Jul 2002, 19:37
"Wimbledon SUCK!!!!"

thanhkim
15th Jul 2002, 19:50
I'd probably say in friendly Australian tone G'Day Lara and then wave

Crofterz
15th Jul 2002, 20:57
God, I have no idea.... um.... probably "Hi, Lara" then something like "You are so cool." Something cheesy like that.

Sugar Sprinkled Starfish
15th Jul 2002, 20:58
I'd say "Angelina Jolie looks so more like Lara Croft that you do."

LARAMANIAC
15th Jul 2002, 21:07
I'd say "Lets shoot the breeze, Lara."

jay2
15th Jul 2002, 21:54
i would be as cool as a cold can of coke and say"NICE LEGS BABE,WOT TIME DO THEY OPEN?" Cut to scene of me being shot in the arms.knees..stomach...feet....hands.....you get the picture.

pinkluce
15th Jul 2002, 22:19
I think I would just say "Hi" and leave it at that :)

thanhkim
16th Jul 2002, 10:19
Originally posted by jay2
i would be as cool as a cold can of coke and say"NICE LEGS BABE,WOT TIME DO THEY OPEN?" Cut to scene of me being shot in the arms.knees..stomach...feet....hands.....you get the picture. All I can ask after reading this is do you blame Lara for shooting you. Somehow I don't think you can blame her hmmmm.

fourletterword
16th Jul 2002, 17:34
Originally posted by pinkluce
I think I would just say "Hi" and leave it at that :)
./Me too. :D

the_internet_king
16th Jul 2002, 20:32
id just stare at her 4 about an hour then follow her around

Kim's view
16th Jul 2002, 20:36
I'd probably be stupid and ask wether I can go on her next expedition or something like that!
:eek:

jay2
16th Jul 2002, 21:43
Originally posted by thanhkim
All I can ask after reading this is do you blame Lara for shooting you. Somehow I don't think you can blame her hmmmm.

I dont think i deserve to be shot for using such a good chatup line.I think lara would find it funny and just knock me out instead.

thanhkim
16th Jul 2002, 23:08
Originally posted by jay2

I dont think i deserve to be shot for using such a good chatup line.I think lara would find it funny and just knock me out instead. Dude thinking about it now she probably would find it funny, a worry but funny hehe. I just wonder what Lara would think so that's why I wrote what I did you know AOD Lara.

nelly'sgirl
17th Jul 2002, 01:53
I dont know what i would say!!!! I'd prop say the first thing that pops up in my head......:D ....lol

THE True Lara
17th Jul 2002, 10:55
I'd say, "hold it right there, you're under arrest for remorseless mass slaughter of endangered species!"

AngieCroft
17th Jul 2002, 18:13
I would be speechless! :eek: ;)

Tilda Tiger
18th Jul 2002, 21:24
Well, I know I would never call her "Lara". She's a lady, and we haven't been properly introduced, so "Lady Croft", or in a pressed situation, "Miss Croft".

I would never dare stop her in the street, because I'm quite sure she would consider it rude, and also she would probably be tired of people doing just that all the time. So, if I had a chance to meet her, I hope it would be at a gala, a museum or something like it. Maybe a booksigning? :)
That way, I could introduce myself, and tell her that me and my husband named our daughter after her:)

NZrevenge
19th Jul 2002, 04:34
I'd start off with a simple "hi", and just get chattin from there... Little bit of flirting, little bit of nosiness... I wouldn't ask her for an autograph or what her next big trip is, since everyone else would ask for that, and I'd hate for her to think of as as just another hopeless fan...

Driber
24th Jul 2002, 17:34
I would be tapping my feet, waiting for my alarm clock to go off

Dark One
24th Jul 2002, 20:21
Hey there little Tomb Raidin' Mamma. Hows about you and me go for an adventure of our own?

NPTD=2

Kat
24th Jul 2002, 20:25
"Boy, Lian Xiang from Syphon Filter is alot prettier than you are"