PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all, however I need to say

Smokeyjoe
15th Jul 2002, 14:57
Again I thank all of you who answered my post, now on to the other part of my new post. I have to say I am not to happy with the new Commandos 2 game. I find that I have to learn all over again how to use the men & equipment, they have changed everything. I like the first Commandos game much better, I push alot of the keys that they say to use in the book with the game and nothing happens. I am sure I am doing something wrong and I hate to keep asking you fine folks about it but I guess I will have to do that from time to time until I get use to the new way of playing. So if any of you have any tips please pass them my way. I have finished the first one about cutting the wire and I was passed on to the next game where they are going to talk over the Radio. I don't undrstand how to get the items off the board that pops up with the enemy items on it, so I could use your help on this. I will stop at this time and hope you can help on this matter. Thank you in advance. Smokeyjoe

1shot1kill
15th Jul 2002, 15:56
Alot of things you need to operate require that you hold shift while using them, as for the hotkeys and stuff, remember that not every commando can do the same action and that you can also control almost everything with the mouse, to select an item without having to know the hotkey rightclick on the 4 item pics on the right to open submenu's so you can have something else appear in it.

Mike_B
15th Jul 2002, 15:59
Also I believe that in some manuals the hotkeys where not correct, check this thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26) for the right ones.