PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I have a great idea.

MEssIAH
15th Jul 2002, 13:35
Hi, I joined this forum because I was walking down the street towards my apartment when I was hit by a great idea. Since Laura Croft is always on adventures involving mysterious artifacts. I was thinkin what would happen if she came across an artifact that linked her world to the world of the Legacy of Kain series. She could find this artifact and accidentally be responsible for unleashing the worst entity this world or any other has ever known, Kain. When Kain arrives on Earth he is unbound from any of Nosgoth's predestined endings. Also, he is on a planet full of humans. He feircely unleashes his rath on the Earth. Earth is quickly becoming Kains wasteland. Sadly, for the player Raziel could not follow Kain but Lara on the other hand feels obligated to stop him. Through the artifact, though, Raziel can guide Lara on her newest most dangerous quest ever, stopping Kain from destroying earth as it is. Furthermore, with Kain gone, his own dimension becomes very unstable forcing a time-limit on Lara and Raziel. Later in the game Lara could find a series of artifacts that links her to the only power great enough to stop Kain, the Soul Reaver entity. The entity is no longer a blade but shares her soul as it did Raziel. So, it affects her weapons, big guns:) Now, she'd be in a position where she may possibly be able to defeat Kain and his newly made army. Furthermore, I think that this story should have a twist of love in it. Since Lara freed Kain from his destiny I think that he should fall in love with her. It would show that gentler side of the villian. Making him that much more real. I think with the right development and storyline this would be the best crossover game ever. I'd really like to see that. Reply if you agree.

tricky lynx
16th Jul 2002, 04:04
?:confused: ? write a book.

Seth
16th Jul 2002, 14:30
lol ;)

the_internet_king
17th Jul 2002, 19:21
its lara

The Sage Of Time
17th Jul 2002, 19:59
As already pointed out, It's Lara not Laura, and with that many ideas you might as well write a story out of it.
I'm not being sarcastic, I'm serious.. I personally am not interested in the above but.. It's an idea none the less.
Making it into a story of your own would be your best bet, because I can tell you now it isn't going to happen.