PDA

View Full Version : ROUND 5 The championship

NoobSaibot
15th Jul 2002, 02:23
We have a good matchup here . And don't miss my bonus match in the soul reaver forum. Now for the " Grand Finally"

Vampire Lt. Raziel

------------Versis---------------

Evolved Vampire Turel

So, will kains flying first born win, or will Kains most evolved son win???????????

Jedilvr
15th Jul 2002, 03:11
I'll go with Turel, more evolved = more powerful. Even with flight Raz. could get shot down with a Force Projectile.

Umah Bloodomen
15th Jul 2002, 03:24
Turel I say. :p

-drain wraith-
15th Jul 2002, 03:36
Turel

BadGuysAlwaysWin
15th Jul 2002, 04:24
Much as I'd like to say Raziel, without his Soul Reaver or his absolute invincibility (when he just comes back no matter how many times u kill him) he is just a Vampire. And two thousand years is a long enough time for the Second Born to overpass the First Born. So I'm going to go with Evolved Turel, last of the Vampiric Sons of Kain, and quite possibly the new Emperor of the Vampiric Empire.

KainSyndrome101
15th Jul 2002, 04:33
I don't know...

Turel is highly evolved, but Raziel has the wings and agility. Is a draw allowed? If there is, then my vote is a draw. If not, then I can't vote.

Rook
15th Jul 2002, 05:14
Raziel

darien_specter
15th Jul 2002, 08:16
I'm a huge Raziel fan, but logic dictates, I'm afraid, that even though he has flight, and is the firstborn, like badguys said above, the couple millennia of Turel's evolution make him supremely powerful. Remember that the evolved brethen are invincible to simple attacks, and required herculean methods (usually barbecuing!) to be killed; and and strong as Dumah was, Turel would be even stronger (think what a force projectile would do to those gossamer wings...). With Kain's departure, he rules the roost; so my vote is for

Evolved Turel

Lozza Mate
15th Jul 2002, 11:14
wasn't the last battle gonna be a poll?

BTW: TUREL

Azuriel
15th Jul 2002, 13:12
Turel and Raziel walk into the arena..

FIGHT!

Raziel fights a bit defensive, knowing that this foe cannot be defeated by sheer strength. he dodges every hit, and jumps/flies around like a mosquito on steroids. Raz get`s a hit in every now and then, but Turel is simply too strong. Raz get`s exhausted, and Turel crushes every bone in his body, after which he pulls out his wings, and rips off his skin. Raz defeated

winner:

Turel

warpsavant
15th Jul 2002, 21:28
Raziel

NoobSaibot
15th Jul 2002, 23:03
Originally posted by Lozza Mate
wasn't the last battle gonna be a poll?

BTW: TUREL

I tryed to make this a poll, but that option is misteriously gone fromthe forum right now.

Winner of the whole darn thing EVOLVED TUREL

I will admit I thought the last battle would be mortanius or hash Vs. ev. Turel. Ether way I thought turel would win.

warpsavant
15th Jul 2002, 23:06
BOOOOO!!!

I demand a re-count

Lozza Mate
16th Jul 2002, 10:15
I think I know why the polls were dissabled, they were getting miss-used by ppl 'drunk on the power of being able to make polls' :P

to be honest all the useless polls ppl were making were anoying me too, plus they take up more room on the forum.

NoobSaibot
16th Jul 2002, 23:08
Sorry warp, recount still shows turel still winning with a 4 vote lead.

keepittrue
17th Jul 2002, 00:45
5 vote lead, I think Turel would lay the smack down on him BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT we dont know what powers Raz had besides flight.

warpsavant
17th Jul 2002, 03:33
Count again!! There were some late entries from over-sea's.

NoobSaibot
17th Jul 2002, 05:54
Let it go man

warpsavant
17th Jul 2002, 06:00
ROFLMAO

I think Noob rigged the championship.

This is a travesty!

willow
17th Jul 2002, 09:10
Oh come on warp, Turel would wail on Raziel so ungodly hardcore I hurt just thinking about it.....

warpsavant
17th Jul 2002, 18:26
Raziel

NoobSaibot
18th Jul 2002, 04:03
LIVE WITH IT warpsavant. It is n'y going to change just because you want it to. Take comfort in the fact that ether combatants from the bonus match could kick Evolved Turels but, just not Lt. Raziel.