PDA

View Full Version : troubles with omnislash

Galian Beast
14th Jul 2002, 21:50
Whenever Cloud tries to use omnislash it makes my game crash. It's very frustrating because it keeps me from seeing the ending sequence of the game. Is there a patch to fix this or something? Has anybody else had the same problem? Heeeeeeeeeeelp! Please.

Rengar
14th Jul 2002, 22:55
I don't know if it works, but.

http://forums.qhimm.com/viewtopic.php?t=1438

Maybe you can add your 2 cents in when you find out if it works or doesn't.....And I hope it's not a virus.

Oh yeah, just view the three ending avi's in order. It basicly plays ending1 then your omni slash, then ending2 then credits, then ending3. If I remember correctly. (I think, not certain, that the credits are part of ending2....if so the only thing you'll be missing is....well....just the final hit.)

Jenova
18th Jul 2002, 03:48
you can always equip cloud with counter-attack materia.. wait till sephiroth hits you... and you'll kill him with the counter

Dell
18th Jul 2002, 13:52
Hi Jenova, good to see you back again!

And oddly enough I never used Omnislash...did exactly what you said and used Counter Attack and wiped him out when he hit me.

Jenova, will you ever write for a mas story again?

Jenova
18th Jul 2002, 13:54
wrong jenova :) stole the name before the other guy could...

Moggraider
18th Jul 2002, 15:57
Well, ****. The other Jenova was a pretty important longtime member of our board, and she's a girl, so the name actually fit. Oh well.

Jenova
18th Jul 2002, 16:41
i can change it if ya want.. i got a couple more i like

Dell
18th Jul 2002, 19:43
Sorry twice...Sorry to miskate you, and really sorry you aren't the real Jenova!

But Counter Attack does work!

Jenova
18th Jul 2002, 20:25
Great now i feel fake :(

Moggraider
19th Jul 2002, 01:26
Oh, it's cool. It's not like the other Jenova is even anywhere to be seen. You have the right to the name.