PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite story in tr c.

Kurtis Trent
14th Jul 2002, 20:55
In tomb raider chronicles im just wondin what your favorite story is in there. Mine would have to be the Von Croy Industries one. It's a break from tombs. (not that I dont like tombs:D ;) )

Lil Lara
14th Jul 2002, 21:15
I think that I like all of the stories in TRC, but the first one is just annoying. I've played that begining story so many times! Well, anyways, I think my favorites are the Von Croy Industries one(iris one) and the Russian base one. Those two are really cool. I like the one that you play when she is a teen, but it's not that great.

Bidy
14th Jul 2002, 21:20
I liked the submarine story. Except a lot of the time my computer made the screen dark and it was hard to see. The story where Lara was a teenager was my favorite though. I liked knowing I wouldn't have to shoot anything, just run away from it. ;)

LarzBritsh
14th Jul 2002, 21:44
My fav would have to be the Rome, Philosopher's Stone story.

It was fun to deal with Larson and Frenchy again.

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 21:52
My favorite who definitely have to be Ireland. :) I love playing those levels over and over again! I especially love the Old Mill. :)

V_Croft
15th Jul 2002, 07:40
Originally posted by Aquarius:
My favorite who definitely have to be Ireland. I love playing those levels over and over again! I especially love the Old Mill.

Yeap, I agree! :D

Chronicles5
15th Jul 2002, 07:57
Gallows Tree, Old Mill i play those over all the time, they are awesome, labyrinth is okay but if you don't get started on the right track, its really hard and pisses me off, but the ending is cool.

I also like the rome one alot (thanx to my own game) and the vci levels were cool too, but for the russian ones, i only liked the base and deepsea dive. i wasnt too fond of a sub with wires hanging, and tons of crawling, and catching on fire, and the vents were so boring...

Raider of relics
15th Jul 2002, 11:04
the base and VCI were my favorite stories

JohnnyZ
15th Jul 2002, 14:14
Originally posted by Raider of relics
the base and VCI were my favorite stories

same here :)

corseque
15th Jul 2002, 19:18
I didn't like the Rome levels at all. They didn't make sense. Ireland had a fine ending but mostly it had quite far-fetched puzzles which didn't have anythong to do with logic. VCI had those annoying "invisible doors" that can be opened if you know that a certain part of the texture is actually a door and even then only if you stand at the right place (yes, I am talking about the elevator shaft). Also, the end with the android run had to be redone so many times to avoid the android's falling into the pit (once you figure out the run) that I really lost my nerves with that one. The only story without this kind of problems was the Russia/Submarine levels. Plus it had that really cool diving sequence.