PDA

View Full Version : FloorEdit 3.0 Released!

TRWad
14th Jul 2002, 20:04
New version, totaly new 3D window. Now all moveables are rendered too. You can rotate the 3D window like in TRLE and zoom in/out.
There is a 2D map where you can select the rooms from above like in TRLE.
You can see all items in the 2D map, change the OCB codes, rotate them and move them to another sector or up/down.
And you can now save TR4 levels too. Saving TR2&3 levels was already possible. TR1&5 will come later, but they can be already viewed.

This program also shows all triggers on a sector and you can move between room. You can use if to see how objects are setted up, or just to see how to open a door in a level (you can see where the switch is located).

Download FloorEdit 3.0 (http://trwad.tripod.com/Download/FloorEdit2.zip)

Data
14th Jul 2002, 20:14
Excellent work TRwad, However I do hope you are using your abilities to your advantage and not just to help out Tombraider custom level creators; you do have a great programming talent. ;)

TRWad
14th Jul 2002, 20:25
I'm gonna make a lot more releases. School starts again in September so I have a looooong time.

ATTAAAAAAAAACK CUTSEQ.PAK!!!!!!!

traider28
15th Jul 2002, 00:13
:D Great job Trwad.Does this version fix the bug with transparent textures when converting tr4 to tr3.I have had that problem a lot. Anyways great job.