PDA

View Full Version : SA - underground metro

bene
14th Jul 2002, 17:34
Where to after the flame emmitter and elevator?
HELP!.................stuck in tunnel.

bene
14th Jul 2002, 20:49
HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Someone, somewhere: JJ, Drew....................????

bene
14th Jul 2002, 23:26
got it - but where's the W/T??????

JunoJIm
14th Jul 2002, 23:43
Where's what ??? Where are you now ??? I remember you have to drop into the hole...

bene
15th Jul 2002, 01:09
W/T..........walkthrough
Hole??????????? what hole?
I'm in the laser room after the key and I'm guessing this is ANOTHER TIMED sequence!

bene
15th Jul 2002, 01:47
aha.................that hole?............into the pool?
any hints?

JunoJIm
15th Jul 2002, 04:44
Laser Lab ??? I thought you were still in the Underground Metro...

Oh, I bet you mean with the floor covered with laser beams - if that's it, it's not timed, just some fancy jumps...

bene
15th Jul 2002, 22:03
I don't know where I am. ..........other than over the Metro.
there's things to pull to open doors and then noxious gas (?) in the hallways.
I haven't got far without Lara dying.................I really need some help with this one.

bene
16th Jul 2002, 02:38
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm .......I now have the waterfall key - any hints on getting there without killing Lara AGAIN?????

well, I did it but need health pacs...............any ahead?

Drew
17th Jul 2002, 00:17
hmm...the metro level also confused me a whole lot...i can't even remember where you are --- by the pulling chains? So you have the key (that triangular with 3 teeth thing?) Then climb above and you see the rolling blades and you need to kill some SAS to get something...hmmm...not sure of the order but you need to create a hole (explode) a room and down thru a VERY dark passage, and get some pickups there. Lemme know if i'm giving the right spots here.

bene
17th Jul 2002, 02:08
yes Drew...........you're right. But I only found one health pac. I've got the bike and I'm ready to ride.

of course, I don't know where I should be heading...................

JunoJIm
17th Jul 2002, 04:05
Yes, I managed to take that bike back up the stairs, and down into the warehouse, but that's not where you're supposed to go...maybe you have it figured out by now...

drew - thanks for the hints, I finally filled all the pools - had to shoot out that grating twice !!! tried all possible switch positions, B4 I noticed a trap door open in the half filled pool - :D

Going for that timed run now...

bene
17th Jul 2002, 13:28
well, I thought I had it figured out - I brought it back to the start of the level but got nowhere..................and I was so sure..........LOL

bene
17th Jul 2002, 14:15
I found it, BUT I don't have enough health to get her there and survive! I must have missed something - I found only one health pac for this level. Are there any around that I can get to????

I'd hate to leave the game at this point..................well, any point, actually!

Drew
17th Jul 2002, 16:23
you mean you can't drive the bike down the pit without dying? hmm...previous medpacks must have been at the areas even before the waterfall (way back...) I cannot recall any medpack just before riding the bike...only DNF knows for sure their exact locations. Try exploring the pit without the bike (you can go down there as when you shot the SAS to get the bike key? there are safe spots). Isn't there a pack at the bottom? Not sure.