PDA

View Full Version : The Prodigal Corpse...

Speedy[143]
14th Jul 2002, 09:53
As I approach the alter in the Hammerite Chapel I can walk across what appears to be a woven runner (throw rug) which sounds like metal flooring... when I walk on it there's also the sound of a door/hatch opening... somewhere!!!!! I can't find the door/hatch that is being triggered:(

I'm willing to bet the farm that it gets me to where I can find their plans... (final objective heh) then it's back out the front door to the garden and I'm on to another FM:D

Anyone play this mission recently enough on TAFFER to remember where the heck that area is?????

Thanks;)

XXXOOO
Speedy

Nightwalker
14th Jul 2002, 13:19
Hi, Speedy. :)

Frob the 3rd big statue on the right and you'll be on your way again.

Speedy[143]
14th Jul 2002, 23:13
Welp I got the first 3 objectives to check off but the last three didn't... oh well I know I completed all of them but to get my stats I had to use a couple firearrows up close on the gardenwall...

1 hr. 19 mins.... 1979/1979 loot... there's not a conscience thing left in the whole mission except for Dulcinea's talking rat... I followed him all over the map hoping he'd lead me somewhere c00l but nOOOooooOOOOo... what a RAT hehehhe

Thanks for your help NW... I'd prolly still be following him around if you hadn't answered:D

XXXOOO
Speedy

Nightwalker
15th Jul 2002, 03:40
Hmmm! I've played this one several times and never had problems with the objectives ticking off. That's too bad, Speedy. Next time you have a problem with a mission ending and you want to check your stats, just use Ctrl+Alt+Shift+End to get the end screen. :)