PDA

View Full Version : Its quiet.. too quiet..

mrdefender
14th Jul 2002, 06:17
/me sees a ball of hay rolling accross the board...

ICEBreaker
14th Jul 2002, 06:56
It is not hay. You are thinking of the bird-cage plant.

http://northwood.caltech.edu/ice/link/02/birdcageplant.jpg

mrdefender
14th Jul 2002, 13:26
lol :D :D

MAGGIE
14th Jul 2002, 17:14
Yeah, it has been a tad quiet. ;)I see the tumble weed also!!:D

mrdefender
15th Jul 2002, 18:42
still is.. Maybe everyone is gone on vacation? (well.. not everyone..). ?

ICEBreaker
15th Jul 2002, 22:00
Actually I will be going soon too, so from next week I won't be around for a while.

MAGGIE
15th Jul 2002, 22:26
Ach! You will surely be missed Ice, wherever you are going/whatever you are doing, enjoy and take care of yourself.;)

Hope to see you back safe and sound soon.:)

Runtime
15th Jul 2002, 23:12
Originally posted by ICEBreaker
Actually I will be going soon too, so from next week I won't be around for a while.

Are you going to take a walkabout :p :D

ICEBreaker
16th Jul 2002, 02:03
Actually you guessed it, I am going down to Melbourne this weekend, but after that I am going miles away.

Goku Noble Warrior
16th Jul 2002, 07:00
*Yells loudly* better? :D

MunkeeChum
16th Jul 2002, 09:57
I can always ask some of the startopians to come over and have a chat if this place gets a little boring.

Staticon
16th Jul 2002, 20:26
You may find me stalking about the various boards now that the Eidos Community chat board does not add to post counts. Thats the third time I've had my modest count wiped out. :mad: :D

ICEBreaker
17th Jul 2002, 02:40
You post for the purpose of increasing your post count? Does this imply that you spam?

mrdefender
17th Jul 2002, 03:02
isnt a walkabout a journey to find one's self?

In Babylon 5, Dr. Franklin leaves on a walkabout of the station and eventually meets himself..

This is sometime where Capt. Sheridan is in command, I believe its before the Shadow War..

ICEBreaker
17th Jul 2002, 04:33
I thought walk about is just to walk around the place. I dislike Dr Franklin. In fact I dislike nearly every doctor in those sci-fi series of semi-military organisations (Star Trek etc.) The only doctor I like is the one in Voyager, and that is because he is not human. I don't think there is one doctor in these type of series who have not threatened to suspend their captains from duty unless they take a break and relieve stress etc.

By the way, I should mention that I dislike Dr Franklin more than any of those doctors. He is the worst!

Also, I dislike counsellors in these series even more than I dislike doctors. Fortunately they are not present in all series.

Staticon
17th Jul 2002, 14:56
Originally posted by ICEBreaker
You post for the purpose of increasing your post count? Does this imply that you spam?

See sig :D

The only thing I don't like is being made a junior member for the third time. At least they have removed the pesky post count completely now.

ICEBreaker
17th Jul 2002, 18:11
I can't see your sig, coz I disabled signature display. :p

mrdefender
18th Jul 2002, 02:27
The only thing I don't like is being made a junior member for the third time. At least they have removed the pesky post count completely now. - staticon

I want my 120 posts in 5 days back!!!!!! :mad: :( :mad: :(

:)