PDA

View Full Version : ----Round 4 Battle 1 of 2----

NoobSaibot
14th Jul 2002, 05:35
This will be a triple threat. The winner goes on to the championship!!!

Vampire Lt. Turel

VS.

Vampire Lt. Raziel

Vs.

Janos Audron

Umah Bloodomen
14th Jul 2002, 05:39
Turel

BadGuysAlwaysWin
14th Jul 2002, 05:42
Very easily, Turel. Janos is a spiritual, benevolent being, and would not fight against fellow Vampires, even if they were "misguided". Thus, although Janos COULD win, he would not (since he is a GOOD being). And Turel is simply stronger than Dumah, being the second born of Kain's Sons. I say that Turel condemns Dumah for boasting to be even stronger than Lord Kain and proceeds to defeat the monstrous Vampire and toss his body into the Abyss. Afterwords, Turel tries to make Janos accept the power of Lord Kain and kneel before the Imperial Throne, but Janos refuses, saying that their people were once greater than this. Turel then condemns Janos as another blasphemer and rips out the heart of the gentle Ancient.

BadGuysAlwaysWin
14th Jul 2002, 05:43
So, that would be Turel, Second Born of the Vampiric Sons of Lord Kain and Master of the Turelim for the win.

Azuriel
14th Jul 2002, 05:45
Razzy

the bigger brother of Turel

BadGuysAlwaysWin
14th Jul 2002, 05:51
Oh my bad! I thought it was versus Dumah! Then Raziel would DEFINATELY win, since not only is he the First Born of the Vampiric Sons of Lord Kain, but (if you take his Vampire form, just before he was "betrayed" by Kain) he also has the gift of Flight. Also, the Razielim are supposed to be the STRONGEST of the regular Vampires, and they could thus handle the Turelim. Furthermore, Janos would NEVER fight Raziel, as Raziel is Janos' purpose for existance! So the fight would quickly go to Raziel, First Born of the Vampiric Sons of Lord Kain and Master of the Razielim.

BadGuysAlwaysWin
14th Jul 2002, 05:53
Discount my vote for Turel, Noob. Sorry again.

Rook
14th Jul 2002, 05:56
Raziel

Jedilvr
14th Jul 2002, 06:15
Definately Raz.

KainSyndrome101
14th Jul 2002, 06:28
Lieutenant Raziel.

darien_specter
14th Jul 2002, 07:52
Without question, Raziel.