PDA

View Full Version : The "Hand of fate"video scares me...

Larachic
14th Jul 2002, 05:03
when they show the bloody needle....and the dead body with the upper part cut off, and the girl dying, and the rat.....:eek:

ibmot
14th Jul 2002, 09:15
You should strenght your mind. The AoD will be more dark then ever.

LarzBritsh
14th Jul 2002, 19:28
Hmm, for the sake of Lara and TR be strong.

Knowing the game will probably be rated M for mature.

The trailer at first scared me, but it knew it was just the storyline, and the gameplay will still be Tomb Raider with a twist.

dr.feever
14th Jul 2002, 19:46
The whole thing scared me to. I guess we will have to learn to handle all the blood and horor if we are to make it though the game. I'm also pretty sure it will hava a mature rating. Besides being scarry I think its dark story line, if done effectively, will out do Max Payne for being as gritty as a game can get.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Angels can fly because they take themselves lightly, but giant six armed statutes fall because of their gravity.:D

TR_Freak
14th Jul 2002, 19:54
Knowing the game will probably be rated M for mature.

the game is going to get a T rating. It was in the PSM mag... here's the quote

This game introduces a darker side of Lara, Shes desperate, on the edge.................definetaly not the Lara you knew. The title is definentaly not for show, The dark and complex story is definentaly not for kiddies, but the blood won't be enough to get an M rating by ESRB.

too bad though... i wish it would make a jump to mature if they were really going for the mature audience!

anyway i am a little scared about the video as well... i dont want tr to be THAT dark! I like the happyness of TR3 and 2! when you could go to her house and play more than get into the story! I doubt the game will be that dark though.... its just a bunch of hype!

i think im done

see ya later guys!

LarzBritsh
14th Jul 2002, 21:10
a T rating?! After all this hyping it gets a T rating.

MacAngel
15th Jul 2002, 01:06
It was kind of shocking. I made shure to delete so my parents didn't see;) . They'd never let me get it then.

thanhkim
15th Jul 2002, 09:56
Originally posted by LarzBritsh
a T rating?! After all this hyping it gets a T rating. What is that is that like a ma rating which is the rating system for australia?

thanhkim
15th Jul 2002, 09:57
I didn't like the hand of fate video I like the other videos better where you see Lara doing her stuff much better.

ibmot
15th Jul 2002, 16:28
I was not scared by the video. I was fascinated with it. At the end.

LeeO
16th Jul 2002, 14:58
Originally posted by TR_Freak

the game is going to get a T rating

It'll be 15+ in the UK I reckon... TRs 1,2 and 3 were 15+, but TRs LR and C were 11+

j.d.r.v
16th Jul 2002, 23:46
fooy watch acouple episodes of the x files and you'll be fine