PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know when the rest of SA walkthrough.......

bene
14th Jul 2002, 00:32
..........will be available?
I'm not stuck YET but I'm sure to be soon!

davwags
14th Jul 2002, 01:20
I could also use some help.I'm in the underground metro and Iv'e gone all through the ladders and tunnels, killed 5 baddies, pulled three levers and don't know what else to do.

JunoJIm
14th Jul 2002, 03:30
Me too !!! I'm in the Lab, and have run out of things to try...

DNF - where are you ???

Drew
14th Jul 2002, 07:22
I can point you two to your objectives here (but spare me the details pls :(

@Dav, if you haven't got the bike, that's what you need now. If you have and gone down the pit, you need a well placed key to be able to open the door back at where you almost started this level.

@Juno, must get two fuses here. You have any idea you're almost done? (well, this is the penultimate level). what do you need teh walkt for? ;)

davwags
14th Jul 2002, 12:51
I haven't found the key and I haven't seen a bike.I think I need the key to go on.

JunoJIm
14th Jul 2002, 23:48
Yes - I could tell I needed two somethings, but can't find 'em - will keep looking... :D

davwags
16th Jul 2002, 20:07
When you find out, let me know!

Drew
17th Jul 2002, 00:30
Ok Juno, the lone switch on the left is for the timed door. As i said it's just a secret but a nasty run is in order to make it to that very far door. Now try two switches (only) of the 4 on the right wall. If you got the right ones, you should be able to start some motor running and try observing those pools...one will become swimable ;)