PDA

View Full Version : tr3 i need help

Karejean
13th Jul 2002, 23:17
ive just started this game and im in the jungle and i dont know where to go. ive been almost all over the place at the first and now i cant go any were else. I die when i get into something it looks like quick sand and the water just pushes me to a place that when i get out i look up and it looks like a rope and there is water there and then if i go the other way i go to were i started from.

Victoria Andrea
14th Jul 2002, 00:27
If I remember correctly, there is a lever on the tunnel wall near the river that opens the closed gate behind the big tree.

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 00:29
When you enter the courtyard area, you'll see an opening near a little green plant, I think the monkey comes out of that tunnel.

BTW, have you gotten the first 3 secrets already?

Karejean
14th Jul 2002, 00:30
i wouldnt have never found it thanx

Karejean
14th Jul 2002, 00:33
no just the first one. the only monkey i have seen is when you get to the bottom of the slide thing you fall down. its straight and the only thing i found was over to the left

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 00:37
You can get two secrets before you reach the bottom of the slope, if you know where to look, and what side of the slope to move to. :)

Karejean
14th Jul 2002, 00:47
do you know how to get to the roof of her house

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 00:53
I don't know the best way to describe the corner bug, but check out Stella's site. (I'll always promote Stella's, no matter what!! :))

http://tombraiders.net/stella/

Click on where it says Useful bugs.

Karejean
14th Jul 2002, 01:05
i herd that you can use a chimmeny to getup there but i dont know how without dieing

Karejean
14th Jul 2002, 01:18
will the monkeys kill me if i dont kill htem first

TRaiderlover
14th Jul 2002, 01:24
There's only one way to get up the chimney and that's if you cut it off. Go iside the library and you will see a book slightly sticking out. Pull it and the fire will stop. It gives you enough of time to go back and climb the chimney, but move fast. There's slopes that you can climb.

In the jungle there is a part where you can jump on just before you slide all the way down the slope. Just move way down to the left, slide down and jump left. Be careful there is an boulder that can catch you off guard! Good Luck!:D