PDA

View Full Version : Battel with the Sarafan Demon

Darkknight
13th Jul 2002, 22:36
:confused: I am fighting the Sarafan Demon at the gate. I can jump over the energy bolts comming from the Soul Reaver and I can almost knok him off the platform with the telekinesis but that is about it. Oh yes I can jump and hit him but I do not seem to do any damage to him. Any help would be greatly appreciated! What do I need to do?:D

Rook
13th Jul 2002, 22:57
You have to hit him with telekinesis, then switch immediately to jump and hit him with a jump. You do have to do this pretty quickly, so I would recommend switching your Dark Gift to jump before the telekinesis has even hit him, then target him and jump!

Azrael
13th Jul 2002, 23:13
Ok, You have to avoid the three shots of the reaver, the use the Telekinesys at him, when he's unbalanced( i think this is the right word), use the dark gift "jump" at him, when he fall and the video played you have to block all of his attacks (and avoid the "red one" just strafe to avoid this one) and use the dark gift "immolate" at him until the video appears, then you have to fight with him with the reaver, try to block his attacks and then use the bersek at him ( i think you only have to use this power about three times)....after this watch the final movie... ;)

Azrael
13th Jul 2002, 23:15
Damn i took too long to write that :(

Rook
13th Jul 2002, 23:37
But your scenario was much more complete, Azrael. :cool:

Darkknight
13th Jul 2002, 23:37
Thanks for the help:D

Azrael
13th Jul 2002, 23:42
Thanks Rook ;) :D

And Darkknight no problem if you need anything just scream

Darkknight
14th Jul 2002, 01:18
Wow that was exciting. Great fight! Thanks for the help again!:)