PDA

View Full Version : A New Tomb Raider Game Idea

The Gamester
13th Jul 2002, 17:31
:rolleyes: :eek: I've been thinking about the Tomb Raider series and I've been wondering what if Core Design come out with a Tomb Raider game strictly for training purposes? Core could use modern CGI to reintroduce the Croft Mansion with Bryce and Hilary as her sidekicks. We can place Lara in an obstacle course where she learned about target prastice, swimming, driving various vechicles, solving puzzles and mastering basic moves. It can serve as a prequisite for future Tomb Raider games. Just think about it. No enemy to kill. No one risks getting hurt. Just good old fashion fun. What do you think?:eek: :rolleyes: :p

Cyber_Punk_303
13th Jul 2002, 17:42
Coolness!!! It'd be like a cool version of Barbie. I always loved training and adventuring in her house... If they DID do that, they'd have to..

1) Open up the WHOLE house so that there's new places to explore and see.

2) Have more than 1 obstacle course.... There should be different doors in the house that lead to progressively harder training courses within the mansion. They could be opened up by completing each course in record time.

3) The interactivity level would have to be much better. You should be able to break stuff in the house, listen to a whole cd of music, not just one song... And she'd have to be able to use different moves and open cupboards and stuff.

4) More secret areas, and it should be like a DVD where there's trailers for AOD and conceptual drawings of TR in a Special features menu at the main screen.

It could work out if done well... It'd be cool if they replaced the quad-bike course with a motorcycle course!!! "I like the looks of this!" ;)

lara croft#2
14th Jul 2002, 20:26
That would be tight!!! I think she should get a castle, and make it into a training course. Have a labryinth in the backyard, have archary, and a bunch of other stuff. I'd buy it no doubt.

Bidy
14th Jul 2002, 21:28
Ah yes, and Lara's friend Barbie could come over and sunbathe. :p

Every few hours Lara would have to eat something and you would have to make her clean up the house and she would have to use sunscreen and...

Well if they did those things I guess it wouldn't be Tomb Raider anymore :rolleyes:

lara croft#2
17th Jul 2002, 02:58
Originally posted by Bidy
Ah yes, and Lara's friend Barbie could come over and sunbathe. :p

Every few hours Lara would have to eat something and you would have to make her clean up the house and she would have to use sunscreen and...

Well if they did those things I guess it wouldn't be Tomb Raider anymore :rolleyes:

Were you making fun of me? I didn't mean anything pathetic like that. :mad:

Aquarius
17th Jul 2002, 03:45
It wouldn't be Tomb Raider anymore, just a violent version of the Sims. lol

That's an awesome idea though. It should at least have S.I.M.O.N in it. That'd be so wicked!! :D

(This is my 300th post!! even though public counts aren't shown......)

LeeO
17th Jul 2002, 20:32
I wouldn't pay full price for it, but it would be a cool expansion pack.

You could access things in the library about all six TR Games and the Movie(s), trailers, drawings, making of and stuff... that would be cool.