PDA

View Full Version : 2 New AOD Pics



Lara Croft Online
13th Jul 2002, 15:42
2 pics from the PSM mags. If anyone got the pics before please
download them again. I think I need a new monitor on my
desktop PC because I didn't notice the mistakes 'til I went on
the laptop. All retouched now and I think they look ok :D

Just click the pics!

http://www.laracroftonline.com/cgi-bin/image_gallery/images/thumbs/tn_9925.jpg (http://www.laracroftonline.com/image_gallery.html)
http://www.laracroftonline.com/cgi-bin/image_gallery/images/thumbs/tn_9926.jpg (http://www.laracroftonline.com/image_gallery.html)
Thanks Kris for letting me know the Pics page is ok ! ;)

Chris-Craig Michaels
13th Jul 2002, 17:20
Wow! Kurtis looks preety nice! I'm looking forward to playing as him, but I can never forget Lady Croft:).

Kristine@LIM
13th Jul 2002, 17:45
No prob lov. They look better now;) I ordered the new 2003 calander and guide book, but thier not due til Nov? ahhhh I can wait til more AOD piccys:)

Kurtis Trent
15th Jul 2002, 02:06
Them are AWESOME Lara Croft Online. Thanx for showing them.;) :D :) :p :cool:

Lara Croft Online
15th Jul 2002, 05:52
Originally posted by Kristine@LIM
No prob lov. They look better now;) I ordered the new 2003 calander and guide book, but thier not due til Nov? ahhhh I can wait til more AOD piccys:)


Links please wanna buy them too :p

Kristine@LIM
15th Jul 2002, 10:31
scroll way down...

http://www.amazon.ca/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=books-ca&field-keywords=tomb%20raider&bq=1/702-2597387-8469646

AmO
19th Jul 2002, 05:07
LCO; great pictures, any of them in wallpapper? i would like 9981 if it is possible?:D

Lara Croft Online
19th Jul 2002, 05:25
Originally posted by AmO
LCO; great pictures, any of them in wallpapper? i would like 9981 if it is possible?:D

If you click on the pictures it takes you to the page.
They are wallpaper size 800x600

lol I numbered the pics to make it easy for myself
going database cause things are getting too big :)

AmO
20th Jul 2002, 00:23
LCO: thanks loads, :D
i took 9981 from the custom line, to use as wallpaper, i love it, looks like one of my grandaughters that races motorcycles.:eek:

Lara Croft Online
20th Jul 2002, 06:44
Originally posted by AmO
LCO: thanks loads, :D
i took 9981 from the custom line, to use as wallpaper, i love it, looks like one of my grandaughters that races motorcycles.:eek:

Glad you liked it AMO figured you'd be riding one too :D