PDA

View Full Version : Do you go on the general Eidos Community Chat forum? (NOT this one!)

NZrevenge
13th Jul 2002, 12:01
If I knew how to make a poll, I would.

I realise a lot of us a shy of going out into the other forums, but we have to protect the integrity of this place. There is a rival forum, the Tomb Raider forums, threatening to take the spot as the number one game published by Eidos. We are second and Legacy of Kain is second. If you want us to win, you have to get over the the general forums and vote!

Click here to go straight to the voting thread (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=562)

Besides showing them who's who, there are some really cool peeps out there. You don't know what you're missing out on! :)

SkrasherSmasher
13th Jul 2002, 12:24
Are you asking us to actually LAND on EARTH and tread for MILES to finally make it to the desolate and lonley place of the GENERAL FORUM? I almost went insane just going to vote. I actually posted there once before I quickly beamed back here.

Ooh, it is a lonley place when you are not amongst your people.

NZrevenge
13th Jul 2002, 12:31
*puts on creepy stalker voice
Don't worry, I'll be there...
*grins evily

Well actually all our mods go there too! And so does Ghyron and Dracoraptor. So do atleast 22 other people, otherwise we wouldn't have so many votes already. I just wanna figure out who isn't already there.

Ghyron
13th Jul 2002, 15:09
The General Discussion Forum is an evil pit of sulfuric badness. If you want to leave with your insanity, don't go there. As for the exagerated reports of my presence on that foul ground, I have one word, calumny.

NZrevenge
14th Jul 2002, 11:47
Originally posted by Ghyron
The General Discussion Forum is an evil pit of sulfuric badness. If you want to leave with your insanity, don't go there. As for the exagerated reports of my presence on that foul ground, I have one word, calumny. Oh really?
Originally posted by Ghyron here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1417)
Such shameless self promotion. :D
Originally posted by Ghyron here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1363)
Inferior 1337 Speak: D4RK 0N3

Superior 1337 Speak: ])4|2|< 0/\/3

etc etc etc
Originally posted by Ghyron here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1072&perpage=25&pagenumber=3)
I think in this case, the best solution is to keep the post count level only on the profile.
As for re-instituting the previous post counts/registration dates, hahahahahaha that aint gonna happen.
Originally posted by Ghyron here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1072&perpage=25&pagenumber=3)
Take this post, for example, by posting this reletivly useless post I have increased my post count and I am that much closer to the vaunted 1000 posts. Such a sloppy, sloppy lie... :p

The evil megalomaniac shapeshifter has been defeated! Hurrah! Hurrah! Time to bring out the amazingly beautiful innocent virgin priestesses and have a festival!

Ghyron
14th Jul 2002, 14:30
Lies, lies lies! The inferior carbon based lifeform is trying to sully my perfect... erm, image. I have absolutly no recollection of making those posts, none at all. :D

SkrasherSmasher
14th Jul 2002, 22:31
Yeah, you don't want anyone to know of your random spamming sprees in the forums!! *Gasp* I can't BELIVE your evils Ghyron! I thought they were contained to planet eating and megolomanic shapeshifting..

Ghyron
14th Jul 2002, 22:45
Who's the spammer? I come into this forum and see "Last Post Made By: SkrasherSmasher" next to every single thread! You total 15 posts per day...

SkrasherSmasher
14th Jul 2002, 23:56
Hey hey hey!! I burst post. I post in every topic I can say something relevant in and then I go play Startopia/DiabloII for a while. Depending on how absorbed/not intrested in I come back later. In fact, I may have to go get a quick D2 Fix right now.. Plus, it's just because most of the 'dead'er topics end with me, usually, but eh whatever

Ghyron
15th Jul 2002, 02:24
So, you admit to malevolently killing posts, were on to you! :D

NZrevenge
15th Jul 2002, 06:06
Ghyron, your evil activities have not gone undetected. We know of your ploy to increase your post count by disguising your spam as base-less accusations.

Everywhere I turn I see you calling everyone else a spammer, and as we scramble to defend ourselves from your vile attacks, we don't notice that your post count has just gone +1...

Well, most of us don't notice... Some do...

You shall cause your own undoing. Bad guys always do.

Ghyron
15th Jul 2002, 18:32
SkrasherSmasher is the real spammer! I'm just trying to stop him from... OOPS! Did it again. :D

SkrasherSmasher
15th Jul 2002, 23:03
YOU BIG MEANIE! Arhem.. beside that point. I had a slight lead over you yesterday. But then I went and played Diablo II. Never should have tried leveling up my Amazon....

You post like a friggin madman and call me the spammer.

Evil, evil, evil, EVIL!

But lets all just cut the cracks on spam and get back to posting relative stuff about our slowly deteriorating game, as more and more people leave... FOREVER!

MunkeeChum
16th Jul 2002, 09:47
But you havn't noticed that i have a dancing monkey.

NZrevenge
16th Jul 2002, 09:54
Where? Where?

I haven't seen any... Oh! I see...

Very clever move from such a smelly tic-ridden Munkee... Some sort of statistical fluke I suppose... ;)

Sephiroth110
7th Aug 2002, 22:27
hmm, i just looked over this area, and i know not all of your posts are in the startopia but hmmm, looking at 1604 (1605 after my post) posts in both startopia forums, put your totals together SkrasherSmasher and Ghyron, and you get about 630!! thats more than a third of the total posts in all of startopia history (well, at the new forum) BOTH OF YOU must spam too much, at over 300 posts each, you both have 10 times as many as i do!!! well, ho many i have doesn't matter. my god... more than a third of all the posts here could have one of your names!! terrible... i must study their evil ways, must study.. wait, it's not school time yet, NO STUDY, must... not... study... ACK!!! you spaming has gotten into my brain just as the TR forum did... NOOOOOO!

Arctic_Wolf
7th Aug 2002, 22:52
Ghyron spams with his "Evil Spammy Can of Spam +4" while I only have an "Almost Relevant Postage Stamp +1" Maybe I should venture into the Land of General Pink Goo and find a "Spammy Stick of Spam +4" Yes! Then I could get some Dwarf person from Chapter 3 to combine it with my "Almost Relevant Postage Stamp +1" and create "Spammy Stampy Stick of Pink Spaminess +5" then I would become the ultimate...What are you all staring at? :D

Ghyron
8th Aug 2002, 00:45
No doubt your information is highly unreliable.

I never spam.

NZrevenge
8th Aug 2002, 04:58
Oh come on!

That is the most blatant lie ever! You merely disguise your spam as "for our good" like our parents used to. I must however congratulate you for posting something longer than one sentence. Sure it was just one more than usual, but we must take small steps at a time... :D

Sephiroth110
8th Aug 2002, 11:37
yeah, just look at that post, it was like, 7 words ok, 10 words, just to up you post count, you even put a big smily face to show how proud you were of yourslef for finding such a clever way to spam, at least make it look worth while... no wait, if it looks worthwhile, then it is noticed more... hmm, do you know where i can get a "evilish pink ski mask of spam +2" i think one would look very nice on me.

Arctic_Wolf
8th Aug 2002, 13:14
Yep, Spam ski-mask right here at;

"Arctic Wolf's Spammy Stuff Emporium" Anything pink and gooey and post count raising you want is right here.

Sephiroth110
8th Aug 2002, 22:08
wow, thats great, just what i was looking for. is there any way i can give you the E under the table, this forum's new spamproof blast doors make transactions like this very hard.