PDA

View Full Version : C3 in PC Gamer...

iakovos
13th Jul 2002, 11:51
PC GAMER
August issue (112)

Inside we've got a bigger than ever section of Scoops - your first looks at Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries, Duality (a fascinating rival to Metal Gear and Splinter Cell from up-and-coming Korean house Phantagram), The Sims Online and Eidos' exciting new WWII title, Frontline Attack: War Over Europe. Eyewitness takes a look at America's Army, the recruiting game that will give you one of the first experiences of the new Unreal technology (and look out for a demo in the next issue) and we've got updates with the latest screenshots and breaking info on C&C Generals,
Raven Shield, The Thing, Iron Storm, Rallisport Challenge, Star Wars: KOTOR, Deus Ex 2 and Commandos 3 (with exclusive in-game video on the discs),the world's first look at Commandos 3 with a video of the WWII in-game action.

Iakovos:)

nuclear_bob
13th Jul 2002, 12:59
Horah...

Mike_B
13th Jul 2002, 14:55
Thanks for the info. Oh, and you might not know it but it's ok when you post C3 stuff in the C2 forum that way some interesting stuff is posted there too.

1shot1kill
13th Jul 2002, 15:17
They probably just put the trailer we have already seen on the disk.

There is goingto be another sims? jesus christ can't they think of something new?

tek9_56st
14th Jul 2002, 01:37
Can I view pc gamer online or would i have to look at the magizine instead....???

Thorup
14th Jul 2002, 17:18
as you can see there are lots of writing errors in iakovos' post and that means he has written it himself and not copied it.
that means there is no web page

1shot1kill
14th Jul 2002, 18:21
Hehe :D

Anyways i don't think we will see anything new the coming few months, they probably keep the doors shut for a while.

iakovos
15th Jul 2002, 10:57
Originally posted by Thorup
as you can see there are lots of writing errors in iakovos' post and that means he has written it himself and not copied it.
that means there is no web page

Eh, actually the message has been copied by the PCG newsletter.

Thorup
15th Jul 2002, 13:43
ok. but it was only meant as a joke

iakovos
16th Jul 2002, 08:54
Yes, I knew that.
But I had forgotten to specify the source.