PDA

View Full Version : Question about Lara's rope/spool

oldboy2003
3rd Nov 2016, 14:05
I was just curious to find -at least for me anyway- that Lara doesn't have her rope on her belt like shown in the demos prior to release of the game. Did they decide not to put it in or have i just not unlocked a certain skill yet? Also the rope/spool is on Lara's belt in Cold Darkness and Endurance mode, so I'm not sure? :scratch:

Driber
3rd Nov 2016, 14:34
Did you finish the game yet? Lara receives the grapple at a certain point during the story. I think it was Matthias or Sofia.

AntRaidsTombs
3rd Nov 2016, 21:31
I think he means it's not on her belt as shown in the trailers & in the other modes he has listed. I ask them the same question, I wonder if it's a glitch of some sort

NORTHBOERN1
3rd Nov 2016, 21:53
The infiltrator outfit has it on the belt.

Driber
3rd Nov 2016, 22:34
I think he means it's not on her belt as shown in the trailers & in the other modes he has listed. I ask them the same question, I wonder if it's a glitch of some sort

Ah right. My bad.

oldboy2003
4th Nov 2016, 12:12

I saw the rope shown in the graphics trailer for the PS4 Pro. I don't think I've seen it on any platform.

Oh really? I don't see it.

AntRaidsTombs
4th Nov 2016, 23:44

That rope is apart of the outfit

I saw the rope shown in the graphics trailer for the PS4 Pro. I don't think I've seen it on any platform.

Yeah, because it wasn't in the Xbox One version except in certain modes. It's on the PC version I believe, so maybe it is just on the PS4 Pro version. It's weird to me though because it's shown everywhere, but not in game.