PDA

View Full Version : Snowflake rifle skin on PS4

Mankiz
29th Oct 2016, 16:37
Hello everyone!
Can someone tell me how I can get this skin? I beat the game on 94%, but still have one missing weapon in each category (two in shotguns category).

RyanTPR
29th Oct 2016, 19:22
I'm also missing the last weapon of each bracket.

Hopefully the following helps and is good with tips and hints.

SNOWFLAKE (DLC SKIN)

This is part of some DLC pack or Community Reward yet to be announced. When I have details, I will add them here. Its stats are identical to the Military Rifle, above, but it has an arctic camo paint job.

RIFLE ATTACHMENTS

Rifle Suppressor – Reduces noise of gunfire. Applied to all rifles. Cannot be removed. A reward for completing the Gulag Recon Mission in the Soviet Installation.

Laser Sight – Increases zoom factor and adds an aim pointer. Applied to all rifles. Cannot be removed. Purchased from the Supply Shack in the Soviet Installation.

Grenade Launcher – Launches frag grenades using the Alt Fire button. Applied to all rifles. Cannot be removed. Purchased from the Supply Shack in the Soviet Installation.

SPECIAL AMMUNITION

Grenades are covered on the Crafting and Equipment page.

http://tombraiders.net/stella/walks/TR10walk/weapons.html#snowflake

suisari
30th Oct 2016, 05:39
Yeah I'm missing it too, along with that golden revolver. :(
Also on PS4.

Your missing shotgun - one of them at least - would be the Voidhammer from Cold Darkness probably, just like how you'd be missing the Cold Darkness outfit: Ushanka Camo.

Mankiz
30th Oct 2016, 14:54
Your missing shotgun - one of them at least - would be the Voidhammer from Cold Darkness probably, just like how you'd be missing the Cold Darkness outfit: Ushanka Camo.
Yeah, that's right!