PDA

View Full Version : Hm-hmmm

Godfather
12th Jul 2002, 23:57
How many times (depending on how many items you'll find) do you think Lara Croft will say:" Hm-hmmm!" in Tomb Raider 2? It's gotta be a lo' ... so much actually that it might become somewhat annoying after a while. :)

RaidRs Revenge
13th Jul 2002, 02:14
Its Actually....

AHA

but its alot of times lol

Aquarius
13th Jul 2002, 02:15
I missed hearing the 'Aha!' in TR3 and after that. What happened to it??

Prelude
13th Jul 2002, 02:28
LOL. How many times do you think she'll say "You knew my Father" ?????

Aquarius
13th Jul 2002, 02:36
Where'd that come from??

Is Jon Voight going to be in the next movie?? (btw, is it just me, or does it look like he has a butt-chin??? :D)

Solaris
14th Jul 2002, 00:20
The AHA was annoying when a Yeti or Guy was attacking and she is picking up something taking no notice that shes dieing and saying AHA..then she realizes what she has done and falls dead cause se didnt have enough time to reach a Medi-Pack.:rolleyes:

That is the worse death i have ever had....:D

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 00:31
Wait, so you've never been fried by the Dragon, or fallen off the high platform in Atlantis?? Or stayed in the boat in Venice and gotten blown up??

OR ATTACKED BY WILLARD?!?!?!?!?! *gasp!!*

:D

Solaris
14th Jul 2002, 00:39
okay..i MIGHt have been fried by the dragon
i MIGHT have been Blown up
i MIGHT have fallen off i dunno how many times in alantis and floating isles
i MIGHT have been attacked by Willard :D
i MIGHT have been killed by the giant spider in TR3
i MIGHT have been eaten by T-rex's and beaten sensless by Yetis....:rolleyes:

but by far (i think so!) that was the worse death ever! :p

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 00:46
That reminded me of something.

Why is it, you never actually see Lara get eaten by something? The T-Rex really doesn't eat her, just picks her up, and the breaks her. lol Or the sharks too?

What, are they just content enough to kill her, and then stare at her dead body, even though they probably haven't eaten in ages??

Hmmmmmmm

LarzBritsh
14th Jul 2002, 03:57
TR1 had the best sound fx. When Lara bumps into a wall or pushes a block she makes realistic sounds.

The Aha thing TR2 was annoying to me too. But was even more annoying was TR3's "nope". She sounded like she had a cold, or was under hypnosis.

Solaris
14th Jul 2002, 16:58
Originally posted by Aquarius
That reminded me of something.

Why is it, you never actually see Lara get eaten by something? The T-Rex really doesn't eat her, just picks her up, and the breaks her. lol Or the sharks too?

What, are they just content enough to kill her, and then stare at her dead body, even though they probably haven't eaten in ages??

Hmmmmmmm

I guess Eidos thought it was to grusome to put lara being eaten by sharks or T-Rex's. It would have been fun though to just see her skeleton floating around:D