PDA

View Full Version : Support our game.

Jeffers
12th Jul 2002, 23:06
I would just like to point out that in the Community Chat forum, there is a thread about which is the best game series done by eidos.

I hate to report that the Legacy of Kain series is starting to lag behind. :(

As I think other members of other forums are doing this, lets drum up some support and go and try and get the Legacy of Kain, back up cloase to the top. :)

To help you along, here is the thread, http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=562&perpage=25&pagenumber=1.

But I understand if I end up going back to that thread on my own with my shouting drowned out by other people. :D

Jeffers.

blincoln
12th Jul 2002, 23:18
I get a message that I'm not allowed to vote.

warpsavant
12th Jul 2002, 23:19
I can't vote on that Poll either. :mad: Stupid Polls. it says Im trying to perfom an administative action. :rolleyes:

warpsavant
12th Jul 2002, 23:20
its fixed so that Tomb Raider wins!

blincoln
13th Jul 2002, 02:07
It must be.

darien_specter
13th Jul 2002, 05:59
What a crock! Boob Raider above this?? We are getting the shaft somehow when our members are prevented from voting...

Jedilvr
13th Jul 2002, 06:21
Just voted, we're behind TR and Startopia, just barely beating out Commandos. Sorry people but it looks like too many mindless minions are going to vote TR and we might just lose this one. It's a crying shame I tell you. Although looking at the numbers, I think we have more people in the Fangs alone than they have voted for TR so far, so go vote.

This announcment brought to you by: Legacy of Kain for Best Game.

willow
13th Jul 2002, 06:41
bleh... I really can't see how anyone could like Tomb Raider that much..... let alone more than LoK.... I just feel that they're all around better games... I think the obvious reason behind it is they have yet to play an LoK game.

warpsavant
13th Jul 2002, 07:21
BooB raiDer sounds kinda cool...

We're losing cause no one can vote, these stupid polls....

Umah Bloodomen
13th Jul 2002, 07:45
I don't really care for Tomb Raider myself. It isn't a horrible game, I've just played better games with more entertainment value.

Rook
13th Jul 2002, 07:46
Originally posted by warpsavant
BooB raiDer sounds kinda cool...

Somehow I knew you were going to say that. ;) :D

Glad I got my vote in before they rigged it. ;)

:D

Embla
13th Jul 2002, 08:52
I just voted. There were no problems. I suggest you try again.

Power reaver
13th Jul 2002, 09:43
I had the same problem but this time I could vote , strange aint it .

I also suggest you all to try again for the simple reason that we have to win cause i already said we are gonna , there are an easy 50 members + of TCoTUF , we can easily win . Come on guys dont let LOK down .

Azuriel
13th Jul 2002, 13:52
voted already

posted reply which kills off boob raider

Azrael
13th Jul 2002, 14:10
And one more vote for LoK, man TR is wining, and the worst is that Startropia is in the front of LoK...blahhh

zleepy
13th Jul 2002, 16:47
i have voted if we lose let go play around on there forum hehe... *evil evil* b

dago
13th Jul 2002, 21:28
i've voted along time ago...LoK!
who has alot of free time, to register over and over as a different person so that they can vote a whole lot of time???:p

warpsavant
13th Jul 2002, 21:44
I still can't vote. I looged out and back in that didn't work. It always tells me one of 2 things

Invalid Session or

Im trying to perform an admistrative action??

All I'm tryin to do is ********** vote!

::throws BISCUITS everywhere and storms outta here::

:p

Azrael
13th Jul 2002, 21:56
**evades biscuit #1**
hehe
**evades biscuit #2**
You can't hit me :p
**evades biscuit #3**
Ouchhh....grrr.... right in the eye

See where you throw that biscuits

:p :p :p :p :p

warpsavant
14th Jul 2002, 18:15
Its all fun and games until someone gets hurt! LOL

I actually think now I think I voted in that poll already.

Jedilvr
18th Jul 2002, 03:51
I just wanted to bump this thread 'cause we've tied with Startopia and we seem to have stoped voting. We're still about 18 behind TR. Thank You.

warlock
26th Jul 2002, 08:41
I just voted and we should really be on top i suggest we find a way to promote legacy of kain higher than the others so they understand what it feels like to be a Nosgoth dweller.

Apocrypha Roxy
26th Jul 2002, 16:50
Grrr. I keep trying to vote in that poll (I've been trying for ages now), and I still can't get through.

They need to tinker with the poll system a bit more before they release it again.

Ah, Eidos Polls version 1.3!

Gimme one of those biscuits!
(wait, Bravenet doesn't have a biscuit smilie! Taffers!)

http://images.bravenet.com/brpics/smilie/18_crazy.gif