PDA

View Full Version : Tribute to Aaliyah

LarzBritsh
12th Jul 2002, 21:10
Tribute to the deceased R-n-B singer.

She was such a beautiful person, she didn't cuss, she didn't drink, she didn't smoke.

If you would like to offer your regards here is the place.

Are there any TR fans that are also Aaliyah fans?

http://www.aaliyah.com/aaliyah.jpg

R.I.P 8/27/01

Kurtis Trent
12th Jul 2002, 21:40
I never really listened to her music, but that is very sad. :( I just heard about that yesterday even though it happened in 2001. I feel very sorry for the friends and family of Aaliyah.:( :( :(

Raider Sunrise
14th Jul 2002, 10:35
I am not really a fan, but I like her music. I had just bought her last CD and I couldn't believe when I first heard she died. I thought 'It can't be her.' It's so sad... :(

Slave 4 Her
15th Jul 2002, 00:43
Im a BIG Aaliyah fan, i love her she's awsome.I was pretty sad when she died, she kicked *** in QUEEN OF THE DAMNED and ROMEO MUST DIE, it's a shame we wont get to see her star in next 2 matrix films.She is always missed by her fans :(

LarzBritsh
15th Jul 2002, 03:12
I was broke at the time of Queen of the Damn release, and never got around to seeing it. But she did kick *** in Romeo Must Die.
I was curious to see how many TR fans were a BIG fan Aaliyah too.

AOD510123
15th Jul 2002, 03:16
I'm also a big Aaliyah fan. She was a great singer/actress and I still can't believe she's gone. It's just so sad.

LarzBritsh
15th Jul 2002, 05:47
By "broke" i mean that i was so pissed off/sadden by her death, that i couldn't bear to see "Queen of the Damned".

I remember when me and my friends would do karekoke on her songs. We sang horribly, but we had a good time together.

Chronicles5
15th Jul 2002, 06:47
Though I never listened to her music, her death did have an impact on me, it was really sad and people talked about it at school for a while. :(

Mr Sinster
15th Jul 2002, 08:22
So what about the other 100.000 people that died that year ??????.
Just cause she was a singer,does'nt make her any greater.......:(

TombRaiderChik
15th Jul 2002, 14:39
i still am a huge aaliyah fan. she had a beautiful voice

:( :(

i heard try again the other day on the radio...thought i was gonna cry

R.I.P. baby girl!!!!!!!!!

LarzBritsh
15th Jul 2002, 18:23
It's not that i don't care about all the other people that died.

We just wanted to express our sorrow of her death, is that too much to ask Mr. Sinster?

I never said she was greater than any one, im a big fan, that's all.