PDA

View Full Version : LEGO Space-Station

Dracoraptor
12th Jul 2002, 19:12
Yeppers, I'm working on one, here (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=21452) is my current progress. That is the equivlent to one segment, except a little larger. As you guessed, it will be one large and in-accurate space-station, but I'm working on it.

DMA57361
12th Jul 2002, 19:14
I'm told the folders not public yet?

I'm interested to see how this comes out . . . can you see if it's my mistake? or a problem at the sites end?

EDIT - Loads now. :D

Tech deck looks a bit cramped, but a looking pretty good. :)

SkrasherSmasher
12th Jul 2002, 19:32
Hm, seems to be cool. By the way, everyonce in a while, try putting in some blue bricks instead of the green ones. That way it would look more like the Bio-Deck. Gotta have some swimming areas!!

Memau_on_Steroids
14th Jul 2002, 00:53
Yeah, that looks very nice! Uno(1) question. How will you get it to curve? I can't wait to see how this turns out. :eek:

AlphaOmega
14th Jul 2002, 03:54
Just thinking the same thing!

kool_kats_rule
20th Jul 2002, 14:56
:confused: Isn't the tech deck a little small?

NZrevenge
20th Jul 2002, 15:47
Good work, though I too am anticipating the magical turning lego trick...

As for the tiny tech deck, if you go out side of the torus inside the game, you'll notice it has a huge round bottom but, yet if you look out a star port, it makes it look like it's completely flat.

In other words not even Mucky Foot could get it right without cheating...

Mucky Foot
4th Aug 2002, 11:15
And where do the bulkhead doors go when you open them? We did have a bug where the doors were being drawn even when the camera was outside. Looked very silly.

Tom F - Muckyfoot coder.

Azuriel
4th Aug 2002, 18:07
Originally posted by Mucky Foot
And where do the bulkhead doors go when you open them? We did have a bug where the doors were being drawn even when the camera was outside. Looked very silly.

Tom F - Muckyfoot coder.

screenshots please?

Mucky Foot
5th Aug 2002, 21:46
Sorry - most embarrassing bug. We edited it out of history immediately. Forget I ever said anything. Nothing to see here. Move along please. Look - turtles!

Tom F - Muckyfoot coder.

Memau_on_Steroids
6th Aug 2002, 00:42
Aaaaah! Turtles? Where? They've come back for me! Aaaah!

<Runs off to Secret Turtle Protection Chamber(tm)>

kool_kats_rule
6th Aug 2002, 11:08
There's definately something deadly about turtles.

Ghyron
6th Aug 2002, 15:27
*Ghyron looks at Secret Turtle Protection Chamber(tm) and then back at the turtles and the remote control in his hand*

ARGH! Foiled again.

kool_kats_rule
8th Aug 2002, 10:06
Maybeyou should try..cute little bunny rabbits *shudder*

NZrevenge
8th Aug 2002, 13:00
Or playboy bunnies... But that'll just lead us back to virgin maidens again...