PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Series Levels in Tr2

Solaris
12th Jul 2002, 16:13
what is your favorite series i'll vote later cause i just love TR2..so hard to choose...

:D ;) :p

HikingBoots
12th Jul 2002, 17:08
Wow. One vote! THat's me!
It was either that, or the Tibet Levels.

the_internet_king
12th Jul 2002, 17:16
um i dont no wot 2 vote 4 i like ll the levels i think that i will vote 4 the under water 1s tho......or mabey venice i dont think i will vote accaly as i thinlk that all the levels r GR8:D

Deekman
12th Jul 2002, 17:33
I'm playing TRII right now. That's a tuff question to answer.
I really like Italy, but the underwater levels have great moments,
and the Monestary is a lot of fun.
The snowmobiles are great.
And I always somehow forget about the Floating Islands until I get there.

fourletterword
12th Jul 2002, 17:50
./I preferred the China levels.
Well... actually it's very difficult for me to chose, as I loved ALL levels of the games! :D

Lil Lara
12th Jul 2002, 17:53
TR2 is one of my favorites in the whole TR series, so this was a pretty tough decision. I hated the underwater levels! I got stuck in them forever and after that I was always afraid of sharks coming to get me while I was swimming in real life! Well anyways... I voted for the Tibet levels, I love the Monastery!

Solaris
12th Jul 2002, 20:32
Originally posted by Lil Lara
TR2 is one of my favorites in the whole TR series, so this was a pretty tough decision. I hated the underwater levels! I got stuck in them forever and after that I was always afraid of sharks coming to get me while I was swimming in real life! Well anyways... I voted for the Tibet levels, I love the Monastery!

Im voting and i voted for the underwater levels!
They are awesome and original..dontthink another Tr game can have them..I like tibet problem is those damn monks..i always shot them HeHe..actually they were fun:D

tomb_raiding
12th Jul 2002, 21:14
U r so right DOX

infact when I watched "Deep Blue Sea" I got more exited in TRII underwater levels ;)

especially "The Deck" :cool:

cjhilljack
12th Jul 2002, 23:10
LOL - once again I am wishing I could vote for more than one. TR2 is one of my favorites too...I voted for Tibet, but I could have almost tied it with Venice and if I could have voted for just the Temple of Xian, I might have had a 3-way tie. :D

LadyLC
13th Jul 2002, 12:19
I hated the underwater levels! I got stuck in them forever and after that I was always afraid of sharks coming to get me while I was swimming in real life! Well anyways... I voted for the Tibet levels, I love the Monastery!

I agree completely! Rusty metal, gloomy interiors, cold dampness under bare feet, the smell of sea-life carnage (okay, okay, so my imagination does go a bit too far!), plus the fact that it began with trying to find a needle-in-the-haystack opening surrounded by sharks & darkness; I couldn't wait to get out of that sequence!
:eek::eek::eek:

V_Croft
13th Jul 2002, 12:26
Hmmmm, that's TOO DIFFICULT! I liked all of them! I think I'll vote for the Tibet ones. I love the monastery!

Lil Lara
13th Jul 2002, 18:55
Originally posted by Dagger of Xian

I like tibet problem is those damn monks..i always shot them HeHe..actually they were fun:D

Hehe.. those "damned monks" were cool! if you didn't shoot them at all, they wouldn't(try to) kill you! Heh.. but if you shot just one.. they'd be all over you..... for blood! hehe:p

Solaris
13th Jul 2002, 23:48

Hehe.. those "damned monks" were cool! if you didn't shoot them at all, they wouldn't(try to) kill you! Heh.. but if you shot just one.. they'd be all over you..... for blood! hehe:p

i accidentaly shot one and he attacked me... l killed him and then another monk cam and another and another....:rolleyes: :p

Hey im trying to vote and i cant! what's up with that!!??:mad:

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 00:07
I can't vote either, and haven't been able to for a couple days now........

If I could, mine would have to go the Italy levels. :)

Underwater, hated the sharks and koi things. Plus you had the flame throwers to contend with.

Tibet: One word, YETI!!!!

China: Lions, nope, tigers, yes, bears, nope, No "Oh My!". lol Giant spiders, YES!!!

Solaris
14th Jul 2002, 00:13
Originally posted by Aquarius
I can't vote either, and haven't been able to for a couple days now........

If I could, mine would have to go the Italy levels. :)

Underwater, hated the sharks and koi things. Plus you had the flame throwers to contend with.

Tibet: One word, YETI!!!!

China: Lions, nope, tigers, yes, bears, nope, No "Oh My!". lol Giant spiders, YES!!!

sry but Italy was annoying with the damn timed door with the door..Good thing bout Italy is its the nicest level..easy too.

Underwater was awesome..well with the exception of Flame Throwers.

Tibet was scary with that Boss in the Ice Palace..he was easy, but scary! And the ambush of yetis..:eek:

No word for china..just hard an scary

Solaris
14th Jul 2002, 18:43
I can vote!:D

YAY!!!!!

Aquarius
14th Jul 2002, 21:55
I can too!! And I see that Italy's winning!! :D

LarzBritsh
14th Jul 2002, 21:57
That's a tough one, i loved all of TR2.

But i enjoyed the Tibet levels the best. Something about the snowy setting and Lara's bomber jacket.

JohnnyZ
15th Jul 2002, 14:27
shame u c'ant pick two, i loved the italy and the snow levels, but i picked italy :)

Lil Lara
15th Jul 2002, 21:07
Tibet's winning! Woo hoo! Hehe..:D I liked all of them, but I voted for Tibet. So, what's with all the people scared of the Yetis??:confused: I loved the yetis! There so big,cute, cuddly, and scary! I love it when they pop out and I scream... my mom always asks me whats wrong.. eeehehe. :D

cjhilljack
16th Jul 2002, 03:57
Gooooooooo, Tibet!

What is with the Yeti's? I thought they were pretty cool! I especially liked the room where they were caged and you could get a real good look at them if you lit a flare! LOL

I actually thought the snowmobile was pretty tough, but then realized that I played that level for hours and hours so I was obviously hooked! It was pretty fun after all! ;)

L Croft
18th Jul 2002, 07:27
I'm just playing TR2 4 the first time and i realy don't like the underwater levels.
The sharks keep attacking me and the guys with shotguns keep killing me. :rolleyes:

LARAMANIAC
18th Jul 2002, 11:29
That is reeeeeeally difficult - I voted for the Floating Islands one but that was really close cause I loved the Opera House too!!! I am replaying TRII at the moment as well, just got to St Francis Folly!!!!:p

Crofterz
19th Jul 2002, 22:40
I voted for Tibet - I love the monastary and the snowmobile!!

I hated Italy when I finished those levels - I just got so sick of Venice. It was time to move on. I like them now though. The underwater levels were just evil - I HATE THE SHARKS!!!!! And I was so scared of the SPIDERS!! I couldn't look at my playstation for a week!!