PDA

View Full Version : No holes

Hwak
12th Jul 2002, 15:33
I can't find any hole in the frozen lake in
PART 4: Fire Forge as mentioned in the walk-through, and there is no other way to enter into the Janos's fortress. Is this a bug in the PC version of the game? I suppose my PC configuration is OK: Pentium III 600Mhz 256Mb RAM GeForce2 Mx 400 64Mb etc..
Any help will be monstruosly appreciated.

Jeffers
12th Jul 2002, 15:59
It could be a bug, but one way to test it is to stand at the other end of the lake and run towards Janos' retreat and see if you fall through. There are about 2 or 3 scattered all over the lake though.

Jeffers.

Azuriel
12th Jul 2002, 17:38
are you sure you got the correct lake? with the broken stairs?

Jeffers
12th Jul 2002, 21:33
Good point Az, are you at the lake on the way to the air forge, or the one outside the sarafan strong hold.

It needs to be the air foge one.

Jeffers.

Hwak
13th Jul 2002, 13:11
Thanks to every body, first.
Than, I suppose it is the correct lake.
I left Uschtenheim and following the paths
I reached the Janos Audron's mountain retreat, and I see the frozen lake. I have check every square inches of the lake, nothing.
I have the Dark,Light and Air Reaver.
I have done what Jeffer said, but no way!

Hwak

TheElderGodofNosgoth
14th Jul 2002, 21:22
Check this site out: http://www.gamechronicles.com/guides/loksr2/sr2walk.htm because it has a greate walkthrough for SR2. :)

Azuriel
14th Jul 2002, 22:08
Originally posted by Hwak
Thanks to every body, first.
Than, I suppose it is the correct lake.
I left Uschtenheim and following the paths
I reached the Janos Audron's mountain retreat, and I see the frozen lake. I have check every square inches of the lake, nothing.
I have the Dark,Light and Air Reaver.
I have done what Jeffer said, but no way!

Hwak

that is simply not possible. those holes are part of the area itself. they have to be there. check everywhere. spectral and material.

Hwak
18th Jul 2002, 21:01
Originally posted by Azuriel

that is simply not possible. those holes are part of the area itself. they have to be there. check everywhere. spectral and material.

You are so right, Azuriel!!!
I have install again SR2 and the last Detonator
driver for nVIDIA, plus read carefully the walk-through and.... voila'!! Everything perfect!
Most probably You were absolutely right. I was in front of the wrong lake. Mea culpa. And a very big
thank you to everybody for helping me. It is a great game.

Hwak