PDA

View Full Version : i need help with eden

mrdefender
12th Jul 2002, 06:43
I've got Carter, Miniko, Andre and the Father of Miniko and Lucy in the room where the real lucy is hidden behind some kind of forcefield (in another virtual jungle, which is now off..).

The father doesnt seem to want to press on the final switch and I cant seem to find a way to get amber to the rest of the team...

Amber is in the room where there's a scanner/airlock. I tried going thru but it doesnt let me cause of 5% of radiation (im guessing her power source).

I tried using a flycam and rover but the character lets go of the button..

What am I supposed to do?

ICEBreaker
12th Jul 2002, 09:25
The forcefield is deactivated when all 4 members of the team press the panel simultaneously. This implies that Amber's participation is necessary. Minoko should have opened a metal door earlier in the game which would have allowed Amber to take another route out of the area. She can then work her way through a set of lift doors and rejoin the others.

mrdefender
12th Jul 2002, 13:49
:( i was afraid of that..

oh well. atleast its a good level.

PS: What do u call those things with 2 heads that break thru the ground?

I keep getting spooked to hell by those. (5.1 surround sound speakers on my comp w/ santa cruz card).

It sounds like it surrounds you (comming from all sides)

ICEBreaker
12th Jul 2002, 13:52
I have no idea what you call them, but they are really creepy. The first time I met them my heart must have skipped a beat and every time I kill them, I half expect them to come back alive. With the exception of the final monster, they are the only monsters in the game which do not explode after they have died. Their statue like appearance is freaky.

mrdefender
12th Jul 2002, 19:03
My cat was sleeping next to me on my computer desk and she jumped too.. (well.. not physically jumped but she freaked). It could be due to the speaker right next to her head... :/