PDA

View Full Version : She was lost but now she is found.....

Renee
12th Jul 2002, 03:41
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: I wanted to come on board and say hi to all who remember me. Garrett is still my first love but am waiting for a new challenge with him. LOL I am doing a treatment now and haven't felt like playing.

I also settled with the guy who's dog bit me. I didn't get rich from it. It is hot in California Garrett's girl..............

Peter_Smith
12th Jul 2002, 03:49
Welcome back, Renee! It has been a long time. "She was lost but now she is found..." That sounds like the title of a bluegrass song.:) I am glad to hear you settled the dog issue. Treatment, huh.... I hope you are well or get well soon.

theBlackman
12th Jul 2002, 05:24
Glad to hear from you. Welcome to our new digs at the Crippled Burrick. :D

Renee
12th Jul 2002, 06:12
I think Peter the saying is an old proverb.........he was lost but now is found..I just put the she in. I am doing fine but have been known to feel much better. I need to get some of the fans done. Sassy told me to come and sign up since it was a new board. How come it moved?

Peter_Smith
12th Jul 2002, 06:33
It is just new software, vBulletin instead of Ultimate Bulletin Board (UBB). vBulletin has better features and is easier to administer. TTLG also switched around a year ago. I don't think there is any more to it.

Tin Star
12th Jul 2002, 09:45
Welcome back Renee,its good to see you still remember us.It has been a long time since we have seen you around,I hope your hear to stay its always good to see one of the members thats been gone for a while come back home and spend time with us.

Tin Star:)

Nightwalker
12th Jul 2002, 12:06
Welcome back, Renee! It's nice to hear things are going a bit better for you now. There have been some terrific FMs released in the last 6 months or so. If you have time, you should try them out. :)

Darkh2o
12th Jul 2002, 12:17
Hi Renee! Nice to see you back. I'm glad that everything is taken care of with the whole dog thing.
http://www.westwoodi.net/~smilies/ups/DeNiro/dog.gif

You could always get some more than the settlement allowed. You are a thiefsie, aren't ya?:D

Zaccheus
12th Jul 2002, 12:18
Welcome back!

Whatz His Name
12th Jul 2002, 12:22
I'm sorry to say that we haven't met. Hi.... I'm Whatz His Name.... its a pleasure to meet you. :)

BrokenArts
12th Jul 2002, 14:20
Hey Renee, good to see you again. :)

Renee
12th Jul 2002, 16:20
Very funny darkh20.......I am a Thief but this guy still said that I kicked his dog to get him to bite me. No one really believed him but he had to put his 2 cents worth.....

Thank you all for welcoming me back.

I never had any problems with sneaking in Thief but there is this sneak part in Outcast and I can not get beyond it. I get very frutstrated.

ChowYunFat
12th Jul 2002, 20:18
Welcome back Renee!! :)

The quote in the title of your thread is from the hymn Amazing Grace, by the way.

Vesper
12th Jul 2002, 22:49
Hey Hey Renee !

So glad you made it to The Crippled Burrick :D

Luv,
Sassy

Huntress
13th Jul 2002, 07:02
and getting back into the grove of things :) We've only been here a few weeks and things are settling back down pretty much now. As Nightwalker said, many really good newer FM's have been released in the last few months and one or two more are on their way soon I think. Belboz's last installment on his series I think as well as the second installment on frobber's mission pack, so you need to do some catch ups and then Christine's three pack mission seperately released and I just saw the fourth one is now available :D So I need to do some downloading myself :) The first to do is "Lord Ashton's", "A Night's Stroll", "Escape" and now "Revenge"... Ta and Good Hunting!

Squid
13th Jul 2002, 21:47
Hi, Renee! I was hoping that you would find your way over the the new forum! How have things been?

Squid

Renee
16th Jul 2002, 02:49
:p Once a Thief nut...always a Thief nut...

ChowYunFat...I do remember that from Amazing Grace but I was inferring to the biblical story of the prodigal son. The part about being gone from the fold but coming back......

I will try to keep everyone updated but it is hard to stay on the computer. It is so good to hear from everyone.

yubetcha
16th Jul 2002, 11:47
Hey! I'm glad to see that ya found us. <small>note to self...ask GM why people keep finding us :D