PDA

View Full Version : Favorite TR Location

Aquarius
12th Jul 2002, 02:38
This isn't neccessarily your favorite level, but which area over all in the TR games did you like the most?

Mine has to be London, that was the best. BTW, I found out there actually is a place in London called 'All Hallows'.

V_Croft
12th Jul 2002, 11:47
London was really cool, but I voted for South Pacific! (--> I loved those levels!!!)

RaidRs Revenge
13th Jul 2002, 01:43
none of them. I loved Cambodia from the TR movie.

Kristine@LIM
13th Jul 2002, 02:19
China/Tibet

Jraider3000
25th Jul 2002, 20:25
South Pacific Islands levels. They just plain rocked!:D

LeeO
3rd Aug 2002, 19:22
Russia. The sub levels were cool.

London sucked. It was sooo boooring... lol... I was so happy when I finally completed the London levels and was off to "cool ;)" antarctica. The only London level I liked was City because Sophia Leigh is cool.

LarzBritsh
3rd Aug 2002, 19:32
South Pacific was so fun! very atmospheric.

LARAMANIAC
3rd Aug 2002, 22:00
Originally posted by Jraider3000
South Pacific Islands levels. They just plain rocked!:D

Got to agree!!! But I enjoyed the scenery of Nevada in TR3 too!!!http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/fairy.gif

purple rain
4th Aug 2002, 03:14
i voted egypt
but i also really loved nevada for some reason

MountainDewNut
27th Oct 2003, 17:26
South Pacific... the atmosphere...the dinos... need I say more?

TiaKroft
28th Oct 2003, 17:08
I voted Egypt, although I love all the locations listed.:)

Trueform
3rd Nov 2003, 00:53
I must say, I think it´s india in tr 3. In the end of the river ganges when yo drive that buggy..the waterfall at the end...BEAUTIFUL!

LoveKurtis
3rd Nov 2003, 12:20
I lik Nevada, whit the High Security Compound, Yeah!

HikingBoots
4th Nov 2003, 02:04
Why do I keep getting a username and password prompt from larainmotion.com every time I open this thread?

Jewell
6th Nov 2003, 00:23
Originally posted by HikingBoots
Why do I keep getting a username and password prompt from larainmotion.com every time I open this thread?

Good question. I have the same problem.

I voted Egypt. :D

T-2000
8th Nov 2003, 21:32
I'm glad someone liked Russia. But it is a little bit stereotypic, IMHO.

But the location I always love best, is the Lara's mansion, especially shooting the thugs in TR2. Unfortunately it is not included in the poll...

TiaKroft
10th Nov 2003, 19:14
Originally posted by HikingBoots

Hehe it happens to me too.:D

I think it's something to do with Kristine's signature.

JohnRaider
19th Nov 2003, 20:22
Aquarius, Lara never went to Rome in Tomb Raider I.

I only recall her going to Rome in Tomb Raider Chronicles.

Chris-Craig Michaels
20th Dec 2003, 07:41
South Pacific, the first level, was and always will be my favorite level I think. First level of Nevada and the first in India were really good too, all in TR3. Has anyone else noticed that the first levels in a new location, especially in TR2 and TR3, tend to be the best ones?
Funny, no one likes Antarctica. Not surprised though. Playing through those levels after playing Nevada last of the set and saving only at the green crystals was "blank."

Chris-Craig Michaels
20th Dec 2003, 07:43
Oh, jack_Raider, BTW: Lara went to the Colloseum in TR1. It was a bit mixed up though, since one minute she was at the Colloseum, the next minute she was at the Palace of Midas, who is Greek. Then again, supposedly all this stuff was connected to Atlantis, and, in the big scheme of things, it is just a fun game so who cares if things get a little mixed up?:).

cherrynight
3rd Jan 2004, 09:50
Really hard to choose, I like all the places in Tr. Hope someday Lara will go to Greece:rolleyes:

cherrynight
3rd Jan 2004, 09:53
Originally posted by RaidRs Revenge
none of them. I loved Cambodia from the TR movie.

I remember Lara has been to the Ankor Watt in Tr4. It's really very magnificent.:rolleyes:

natlara
3rd Jan 2004, 17:32
I have voted Venice, still the best tomb raider level ever (in my opinion). Although Barkhang Monastery is wonderful too, especially the monks!