NoobSaibot
11th Jul 2002, 22:59
I am going to try to try and make this one interesting
Evolved Turel

VS.

Pillar Guardian Lady Azimuth

KainSyndrome101
12th Jul 2002, 00:08
Well, since we don't know what Turel looks like when he's evolved, or what his abilities are(besides the force projectile), he could either be powerful enough to defeat Azimuth, or not.

But, I'll choose Turel anyway.

BadGuysAlwaysWin
12th Jul 2002, 01:14
Well, Turel is the second born of the Sons of Kain. And since Raziel becomes strong enough to kill Kain (before he altered his fate anyway), even considering that Raziel has undergone some modifications, I'll have to say that Turel can also whoop massive amounts of ***. Plus, Kain was a FLEDGLING when he slew Azimuth. Turel has been alive for about 2,000 years. And he has the Turelim, which are VERY powerful Vampires, to go toe to toe with any Demons Azimuth summons. Also remember that with all the other brothers dead and with Emperor Kain travelling around in Time, Turel has become, for all intents and purposes, Emperor Turel of the Vampiric Empire.
=-)
So I vote, once again, for Evolved Turel, the newly crowned Emperor of the Vampiric Empire and Second Born Son of Emperor Kain. Yeah.

chinese-soul-eater
12th Jul 2002, 03:39
I go with Turel

he is the man
I AM DYING TO SEE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE AND HIS ABILITIES

I AM DYIN
:D

Rook
12th Jul 2002, 05:59
TUREL

Umah Bloodomen
12th Jul 2002, 06:12
**hugs her Life-sized Turel plushie toy and smiles devilishly as she sticks her tongue out*** (For reference, please view Serul's drawing of this. :P

My Vote:

Turel

darien_specter
12th Jul 2002, 06:32
Turel

Sean567012
12th Jul 2002, 15:08
Turel

NoobSaibot
12th Jul 2002, 22:53
Obviously the winner is again Evolved turel.

By the way, Turel was the one That I expected to win the whole thing, we will see.